Relaible , Good Price Co-Location in California

Hello im looking around for Colocation prices and companys for the near future..... i have found some good prices but most of these DC are not around my area and i will like to be close to my DC just in case something happens i live in the LA area so any info will be good thanks

Talk to Nishant from www.nrsoftware.com
    P4HOST.COM -- Specialize in quality Web Hosting solutions.
    Affordable -- Prices are very comparative
    Reliable -- Very low load average guaranteed. 60 day money back. Fast Support --Support Forum -- Providing hosting since 2003

You should find plenty of options for the LA area at reasonable prices.

Can you be a little more specific on your requirements? Full Rack, Half Rack, or Per U, 1Mbit, 5Mbit, 10Mbit, Specific Bandwidth provider requirements (L(3), Mzima, BGP/blended, etc).

That'll help narrow down recomendations some specific to providers that can suit your needs.

Nishant @ NRSoftware is an option with several different locations.

You can find resellers in One Wilshire for per U space (Steven @ InsiderHosting), or lease a full Rack direct with One Wilshire.

A block or so away from One Wilshire you also have the Equinix Colo facility which is pricey, but go with a reseller there for a quarter rack or larger and you should be fine.

In any case, lots of local Los Angeles providers lurk this forum regularly.

I'd also suggest doing a search in this forum for Los Angeles, LA, SoCal. There's many threads with the same question and answers from the past couple of months.

thanks i have done a couple of searches and it came up with so much stuff the were unrelated i decided to just create a post,

well i think i will need something from 1u to half a rack and on speed something from 20mps to 100mps not much for now

Re: Relaible , Good Price Co-Location in California

Originally posted by logo-one
    Hello im looking around for Colocation prices and companys for the near future..... i have found some good prices but most of these DC are not around my area and i will like to be close to my DC just in case something happens i live in the LA area so any info will be good thanks
    If you search for "los angeles colocation" on Google, you'll find many companies near you that can provide what you are looking for. Just look down the sponsored links. Off the top of my head, here's who I know is in downtown LA:

Alchemy -- seem to be nice people, but I've never colo'd there
    CalPop -- what we call "bargain" colo. Very polarized reputation, tons of talk about them on this site.
    Colocation.Com -- very large reseller of Level3, go w/ them if you want Level3, they also have a few locations in L.A.
    Corporate Colo -- I work here, so I will say no more (forum rules)
    Equinix -- Very, very cool looking D.C. (the LAX one, not LAP), but pricey
    FastServe -- I haven't had any experience colo'ing w/ them, but one of the owners, Greg, is a nice and helpful guy
    NR Software -- Nishant is the head guy, can give you options in several places. Funny guy to talk to also.
    One Wilshire -- not really a colo in itself, you will have to find a reseller to put stuff here, unless you want to purchase 1 cab or more. Very connected building (the most connected in SoCal). All other buildings in downtown LA get connectivity from here.

there are tons more...
    Garry Dolley @ ARP Networks | gdolley _at_ arpnetworks . com | #arpnetworks on Freenode | @arpnetworks, @bsdvps
    State of the art services, strong community and friendly support
    FreeBSD, OpenBSD, Linux VPS • ARP Metal™ Dedicated Servers • Colocation • IP Transit
    Native IPv6 • VNC Console • Tunnel VNC over SSH • Serial Console over SSH • DNS Manager