need a php/mysql database quote

I need a database (custom job) made for my dads company, nothing majorly complicated:

I need a form that submits the following data to a database:

Company Name
    Phone Number
    Web site

There will also be multiple check boxes that can be ticked, the idea is to have a list of a load of companies, with a list of what products they supply to us.

This way we can then go to a new page, select a single product from a drop down list, and all the companies that have that product assosciated with them are displayed in a list, alphabetically, when you click the company name, you get the rest of the details (phone, web and notes) for that company.

If you can understand this, then please get back to me with a quote: [email protected]

I would prefer UK based developers, so we can send a cheque, WE would be happy to sign anything you throw at us to guarantee payment.

Thanks in advance!

I have sent you a PM with a few details - look forward to hearing from you.
    CPanel Shared and Reseller Hosting, OpenVZ VPS Hosting. West Coast (LA) Servers and Nodes
    Running Linux since 1.0.8 Kernel!
    Providing Internet Services since 1995 and Hosting Since 2004

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
    We can complete this work for $45 per hour, which is our standard web development rate. Please contact me via the methods below. I look forward to speaking with you about this project. Thanks!

Voxxit - Accessible Web Design & Secure, Affordable Web Hosting
    Now offering 501(c)3 non-profit discounts!
    Ruby on Rails included with every hosting account! - Save up to 80% bandwidth on all plans with mod_deflate!
    Visit our services page to see how Voxxit can help you today!

$300, time - 3 days. PHP/mysql/smarty will be used. This price included also installiation and embedding your design.
    Script will be programmed by "Master" certified Brainbench PHP Developer

Open for discussion
    HostNodeList Web Host Directory, DEV.INTOEX.COM - products for online business

Experienced web-developer | PHP | Smarty | Zend | Databases | Graphic design - looking for long-time relationship

Send me full details of what information will go on this form, and I will then quote you.
    MSN - developer (at)
    AIM - dogbertuk2000
    YIM - dogbertuk2000