do you make more or less $ then . .

do you make more $$$ online then you thought you would be making before you started ?

i am... lets say on the way to make more ( hope so anyway )
    This was posted about your Hosting Company just thought you should know!

Yes . . . . . .
    Matt Wallis
    United Communications Limited
    High Performance Shared & Reseller | Managed VPS Cloud | Managed Dedicated
    UK www.unitedhosting.co.uk | US www.unitedhosting.com | Since 1998.

No

I thought the webhosting biz was supposed to make me a millionaire within 6 months

(jk)
    Clook Internet - www.clook.net
    Fully managed UK based webhosting provider
    Est 2002, 24/7 phone support, all the bells and whistles!

Originally posted by Jim_UK
    No

I thought the webhosting biz was supposed to make me a millionaire within 6 months

(jk)
    then you're doing it wrong! Success to hosting is oversell, oversell, overcharge, overcharge!

Originally posted by Rob83
    then you're doing it wrong! Success to hosting is oversell, oversell, overcharge, overcharge!
    Hope your customers don't see this.
    Since April 2001 Atlantis Services - Proudly servicing everyone's web hosting needs!
    Quote: There is no such thing as "The Best" web hosting provider, but rather only what is best for YOU

Originally posted by Rob83
    Or offer $1/yr plans with unlimited bandwidth en masse to 15 year old kids who want to make a website about their favourite rapper.
    <?php include_once('signature'); ?>

And try not to be too exuberant, don't hire too many tech supports, hire none if possible
    All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.

Originally posted by Lord
    And try not to be too exuberant, don't hire too many tech supports, hire none if possible
    In fact, try to provide nothing at all, if possible. Only a nice web site and a order form are needed.
    Haven't been on WHT for 6 years!

for me not really but thats only because i been so busy

Originally posted by N9ne
    Or offer $1/yr plans with unlimited bandwidth en masse to 15 year old kids who want to make a website about their favourite rapper.
    Oh come on, it isn't that hard to make money on the net. Grab a reseller plan off companies that offer a free trial, or a dollar to start etc, rip someone's site off, start selling unlimited plans for 10 bucks a year. Get about 10 people in a week. Cash in on that 100 bucks. Then take your site offline, come to WHT, sell your domain. Then get a new domain with the money of the sold domain, sign up with another free trial, rip another site, rinse and repeat...
    New site: www.talkutas.com

Originally posted by freak
    Oh come on, it isn't that hard to make money on the net. Grab a reseller plan off companies that offer a free trial, or a dollar to start etc, rip someone's site off, start selling unlimited plans for 10 bucks a year. Get about 10 people in a week. Cash in on that 100 bucks. Then take your site offline, come to WHT, sell your domain. Then get a new domain with the money of the sold domain, sign up with another free trial, rip another site, rinse and repeat...
    I asked you not to tell anyone of my buisness idea

THX a lot
    This was posted about your Hosting Company just thought you should know!