Windows 2003 Server Edition host using HELM please come in...

I need to ask which SPLA you using?

Windows 2003 Server Anonymous Standard Edition, PL

or

Windows 2003 Server Standard Edition, PL
    Share your travelling tips and experiences on TravelandShare today!
    Free Forum Hosting for everyone! Register your free forum board on MyFirstForum today!

Windows 2003 Server Anonymous Standard Edition ? uh?

do you mean Web and Standard edition? i use what my dedicated provider offer. Standard edition but you can use Web edition. the only difference is i think you can't put MS SQL on Web edition.

Originally posted by jt2377
    Windows 2003 Server Anonymous Standard Edition ? uh?

do you mean Web and Standard edition? i use what my dedicated provider offer. Standard edition but you can use Web edition. the only difference is i think you can't put MS SQL on Web edition.
    no... according to the price list given to me by the Microsoft Reseller, there is actually two types of Standard Edition licensing, one being anonymous, meaning there is no need to create an account in the OS. While the normal standard edition, there is a need to.

Windows '2003 Enterprise Edition

With more basic servers, you can easily use Windows '2003 Unauthenticated, as your customers are not connecting to Active Directory, nor are they "authenticating" logons to the server.

This is what you are asking, yes?
    EuroVPS VPS Hosting - Virtual Private Servers | Web Hosting | Dedicated Servers
    Providing Reliable Plesk and cPanel Servers since 2004, now offering low priced Xen & VMware VPS in Amsterdam
    UK +44.203.355.6681 / Amsterdam +31.208.202.120