Unhappy Can't find registrar....

Hi all,

I registered my domain www.webdirectdesign.co.uk quite a while ago with a different registrar to what I normally use. Now I want to change the nameservers but can't find the website of the registrar or an email - I know bad organization :-(

Anyone know how I can find out where it was registered so I can login and change the nameservers ?

Cheers!
    Liam

You can use the online form here and request your registrar information. http://www.globalregistrationservices.com

Later they will contact you with your details.
    Name123.com [ We are online Since 2004! ]
    Cheapest Domain Registration & Reseller Services!
    ENOM Domain Reseller Account with Lowest Industry Prices! (Details)
    Plus Excellent Technical Support Along The Way!

Angry

I've the same problem - need to get control of our domain but can't get in contact with our registrar. I know who my registrar is but I've tried to e-mail and phone them but I get no replay. They've also set their e-mail as the administrators which means that I can't change anything at Namebot.com as they only corresponde by e-mail.

Does anyone know I can get control of the domain without the help from the registrar??? I've tried for weeks to do this but everything I try fails and I'm starting to get quite desperate! Our domain is devajamtland.com (the page doesn't work any longer - so you see why I need to get control of the domain so I can get it running again).

Try to check the whois on http://www.nominate.co.uk
    IndoUS Hosting Quality IT Services since 2004
    Shared Hosting Reseller Hosting Dedicated Servers Domain Names
    Custom Web Development Mobile Application Development SEO
    Custom E-Commerce Solutions, Sports Portals, Health Care - Health Tourism Portals

http://order.internic.co.uk/index.ph...sign&tld=co.uk

Even the whois does not show the Registrar Info, I think you should follow Adnan's advice
    Custom E-Commerce Solutions, Sports Portals, Health Care - Health Tourism Portals

They emailed me back and said it was with WildWestDomains.com - is there even anywhere to login on there ?

http://wildwestdomains.com/support.asp

Contact their support team and see if you can get some help

Talking

I just wanted to say THANKS!! Thanks to your advise I've now gained control of the domain!! I started to check out who was our registrar and then I created an account by them (eNom in our case) from which I asked for a transfer - $29,95 was the price, but it was worth every penny!

If you only knew how many hours I've spent on different forums asking for help to solve the problem - and YOU helped me THANKS !!

Thats why WHT is the best and ranked as #1 in industry

Welcome to WHT Amren! Hope you enjoy it as much as we do!