Secure Downloads + Branding Free License

Hello,

I have an active, unsupported Secure Downloads license with branding-free that's good until February 20, 2006.

Secure Downloads is a file database script that integrates with vBulletin. It has the basic features of a good file database, including uploading and linking files.

I bought this license a while ago and have since found that I don't have time to work with what I had originally intended for it. Although I regret purchasing it, I figured that selling it would be the least waste from this experience.

I originally bought it for $110, but since almost three months of the license has been used up, I'm offering it (both the license and branding-free option) for $95 ($110 - $5/month).

I don't know how to get this license verified (it's not a vBulletin product) or what to submit to the Help Desk, so if anyone could give me directions, I'd be grateful.

For more information, go to Secure Downloads.

If anyone needs to know more, just PM me or post.

Thanks.

once you get the license verified, i'm interested in buying it.

Should I just follow the same process as vBulletin license verification?

Also, I should add that the only method of money transfer I can take is PayPal.

Thank you for your interest.

yea, just get the vB verified and i'm ok with PayPal.

OK, I submitted the verification request ticket. Now just to wait.

vB has been verified, but I am unclear what you actually wanted verified now (vB or securedownload?). I sent the link to the thread to vBulletin.

Well at first I asked for a Secure Downloads verification but I don't really think that's possible.

Originally posted by krzyxflip
    yea, just get the vB verified and i'm ok with PayPal.
    krzyxflip is OK with just the vB verification, so I think everything's set now. Thank you.

Unhappy

hi, i must've been tired yesterday and read the description wrong.. i thought the vB license & the secure downloads license was for sale.

Oh, OK.

Well, if anyone else wants the Secure Downloads license, the offer still stands.

Is anybody even remotely interested in buying this?

I'm willing to lower the price, as long as it's reasonable.

[I couldn't edit the first post so I made a new post.]