Changing Hosts without changing Nameservers?

I have a customer that would like to switch hosting.
    However they have their own internal mail server.

Is it possible to switch the hosting without changing nameservers?

Jan Aalt

Planet Earth

if you have a control panel where your nameservers are pointing to and the possibility to forward your domain somewhere (url cloaking) it may be possible to achieve it.

Well unfortunately I don't know another company has their nameservers on it, and I know I could do it by an mx entry in plesk if I had the nameservers changed, but the customer cannot afford any down time in their email service.

If an mx entry can be done to change email service, couldn't the reverse be done for hosting?

Depends on when you ask "without changing nameservers completely" or "without changing nameservers to new webhost nameservers."

find out new nameservers IP addresses and create new custom nameservers of your own and wait for their propagation. Once they are available can be confirmed from you can switch to new custom nameservers. [ We are online Since 2004! ]
    Cheapest Domain Registration & Reseller Services!
    ENOM Domain Reseller Account with Lowest Industry Prices! (Details)
    Plus Excellent Technical Support Along The Way!

just setup the same dns records on the new nameservers matching the old DNS entries and then switch there wouldn't be any downtime involved.
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi