BlueWave Communications
You’re looking at an amazing series of dedicated servers based in our Amsterdam data centre. Every server comes with an amazing 1000Gb of premium European bandwidth with incredibly low ping times. Were offering a 99.9% uptime SLA on every server. What’s more we are not resellers meaning you are hosted on our own multi-homed network. We have direct control over our network and we do not reply on support tickets to the data centre.

• Multihomed BGP4 Bandwidth
• Free 24/7 Support
• Free unlimited reboots
• 99.9% Uptime SLA
• Servers setup around the clock
• Guaranteed 60ms or less within Europe

Order for 6 months and receive a free 256Mb Flash Drive

BitTorrent is premitted, IRC is not.

Amazing offers on Quality European Bandwidth. We will waive all setup fees this week.

Package: AMD Sempron 2600
Your choice of O/S
80Gb Hard Disk
512Mb of DDR RAM
1000Gb Premium European Low Ping Bandwidth
5 IP Addresses
Price/month: €99.99 p/m [Click Here to Order] [NO VAT TO PAY]
SETUP: Free

Package: AMD Athlon 3000
Your choice of O/S
80Gb Hard Disk
1Gb of DDR RAM
1000Gb Premium European Low Ping Bandwidth
5 IP Addresses
Price/month: €114.99 p/m [Click Here to Order] [NO VAT TO PAY]
SETUP: Free

Order for 6 months and receive a free 256Mb Flash Drive

Absolutely no VAT to pay on any of these offers.

To test the network ping: 85.12.2.1

What’s included for free…
Free *real* 24/7 Support
Free unlimited server reboots
Free installation and Install of cPanel, DirectAdmin or Helm (requires licence)
Free APF Firewall Installation (on request)

Take a look at our list of upgrades ▼

Control Panels
DirectAdmin is just €10 /month
Helm is just €25 /month
Cpanel/WHM is just €40 /month

Operating Systems
Windows 2003 Standard Edition is just €14.99 /month

Network Connection
Add 1000Gb of extra bandwidth for just €79.99 /month
Add 1500Gb of extra bandwidth for just €119.99 /month
Add 2000Gb of extra bandwidth for just €149.99 /month
Or...
Upgrade to 10Mbit Unmetered (1:1) for just €149.99 /month

Network Extras
Add 5 IP addresses for just €3 /month (requires justification)
Add 10 IP addresses for just €5 /month (requires justification)

Note: Please add information about your required operating system and any server add-ons in the notes section of the order form.

Our contact information ▼

Sales Email: [email protected]
Tech MSN: [email protected]
Sales Phone: +44 (0) 8700 688 462
Call Back: [email protected]

If you require any further information please email our dedicated sales team, [email protected]

[Click Here to Order your Server Now] - All orders are processed via our 128Bit SSL secure server for your safety and security.

[Click Here to Visit our Homepage]

Our own network is powered by only the best bandwidth providers ▼
Abovenet, Carrier1, Flag, Global Crossing, Hurricane Electric, Interoute, KPN EuroRings, NTT Verio, Open Peering, T-Systems

Take a look at what our current clients have to say ▼

Steven (FS Hosting)
My experience with BlueWave Communications has been nothing short of pleasurable, the setup was fast and they kept me informed at every stage throughout my order. There support is especially efficient with them literally bending over backwards to help me with any problems or issues i may have. I would highly recommend BlueWave Communications to anyone looking to rent a dedicated server.

Marius (The TS Host)
BlueWave Communications has really fast support. There servers are really powerful and with fast setup times to! And of course the price is one of the best I have ever seen. If anyone is looking for a dedicated server, look at this site one more time!

Data Center
These servers are hosted in our private racks in Easynet Amsterdam. All aspects of our service are governed by our Terms of Service and our Acceptable use Policy

Company Details
BlueWave Communications is an Isle of Man based business (home of the famous TT races). We believe strongly in customer support first and even if you submit need support at 3AM local time you will get it.

Billing/Payment Policy
All payments are to be made in GBP, Euros or USD. Exchange rates are based on a rounded conversion from xe.com. Payments can be accepted by PayPal, Credit Card, Cheque and Cash. Credit will not be given; all orders must be paid for before setup.

BlueWave Communications, Powering the Future