Equivity hosting. or any comparable service?

Can you please advise on your experiences with Equivity? Uptime, user support, connection to their servers? I am using mysitespace now and I need to be saved! I have multiple sites that I run, and want a hosting service that I can count.

If Equivity is not your cup of cake, please advise of the reason and suggest another comparable service provider.

Many thanks!

Do you mean equivity.com?

I have 3 month experiences last year and I think they are not good. Server always down, about 85% uptime and the support also not really good, not bad too.

I just see the website is change, so I don't know about them now.

Originally posted by swalian
    Do you mean equivity.com?

I have 3 month experiences last year and I think they are not good. Server always down, about 85% uptime and the support also not really good, not bad too.

I just see the website is change, so I don't know about them now.
    They are exactly the same, trust me. My friend had 6 trouble tickets that went unanswered for 2 months.

Hm, i wouldn't trust them.

GIven the fact that 2 of the first reviews were bad, I wouldn't suggest them.

They are bad, bad bad!!! They lost their server 8months ago and all of the servers' customers lost data. I have lost all my clients' data. Don't use equivity

do they have 24 hours support ?

thanks for replies. have decided to ditch them, and go with another, highly reputable company.

You're right about having to make a decision based on just a couple of posts. I should note however that I directly contacted 6 people on this forum who had written about the company over the years, both good and bad to ask about their experiences, and it turned out all of them had bad experiences. In fact, searches about the company in this forum as well as others yielded similar observations, so I crossed the company out of my list.

Never really heard of them as a host. Interesting reviews though.

Originally posted by berari
    You're right about having to make a decision based on just a couple of posts. I should note however that I directly contacted 6 people on this forum who had written about the company over the years, both good and bad to ask about their experiences, and it turned out all of them had bad experiences. In fact, searches about the company in this forum as well as others yielded similar observations, so I crossed the company out of my list.
    Hmm ... wish you good luck with your search

The reviews I have heard about Equivity are almost always negative. You might want shy away from them. There are much better choices out there.

I've been using Equivity for several years. They were quite good before but now I can't stand the unreliability. I'm looking for a new host. DO NOT go with them.

Older post, I know, but worth posting for the searchers...

This host is constantly down, and constantly making up excuses for it. One of my email inboxes is FILLED with messages from SiteUptime.com for whenever the site goes down (which is quite often). Support is unresponsive at best, and usually quite rude. The seem like they don't know much either.

Today, the server is down again which is why I'm writing this (it's been down since 9am, it is now 3:30 pm.) This is an important issue, and thus far they have ignored support requests, only posting a message in their forum, the last message being at 11am. They claim a harddrive failed, and they are warning us they there might be data loss (this happened before with them) because obviously they don't know how to back-up. The prices and the packages are ok, but they aren't worth it.

Skip over them, and go to another host. Unless of course you want your site down all the time, and like dealing with plenty of problems.

Just to place on record - my brief experience with Equivity (and someone there called Chris, who wears many hats each with colorful sounding titles) was very bad. They are HIGHLY AVOIDABLE in my book.