Justedge.... The shocker!

Ive been with justedge since 2003.
    Well it was another company taken over by justedge in 2003 or 2004.

SLA states 99.95% uptime.

This month server has gone down due to DoS attacks, and then the story changed that redhat 8 was the problem, and they needed to upgrade it, so I told them to go ahead.

A week later no upgrade and server goes down again.

On 14 May 2005 07:43 AM I put in an emergency support request.
    No reply.

Server came back up.

Then it went down, and its been down for 24 hours (not the first time its happened).

I put in a support request 14 May 2005 10:16 PM
    No answer, server still not up.

I put one in just before 15 May 2005 07:55 PM
    Still no answer, no server.

They told me 2 weeks ago, theyd refund $20 or so.
    They never did, but I did get 2 emails asking me to update my credit card as its soon goin to expire.

Time before that I tried ringing from Australia to America, no answer.

I am so unhappy with this unreliable provider.

I have customers breathing down my neck for this aswell, but now theyre all on my side.

Wow, I'm sorry to hear about the mishaps.. you say this is the first time it's been down since 2003, or just for a long time?

Good thing your customers are on your side, that's always a good thing.
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.
    -- W.W. Ziege

No not first time, Just this last few months it has gotten really bad, of no response from them etc.

Hehe yeh it is good, although customers are kind of on the fence aswell on this.

If it has been getting worse and worse... I would be prepared for the worse. If and when the server comes back up, I would take backups ASAP (If you don't already have any), and maybe look around for another provider in case they can't provide you with a good enough explanation for why you were down so long with no response.

Just my thoughts anyways. Good luck.
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.
    -- W.W. Ziege

Yeh Ive started looking.

After 36hrs of downtime this is their explanation.

"Server has been up all that time however one your users is sending out serious amounts of spam causing the server to become inresponsive. We are trying to track down the user, but in the mean time all email services are disabled on the server."

I replied and said, "It doesnt explain why I got no response to 3 support requests, in 36hours"