Modernbill Setup & Integration

Hi there all, I've seen this posted a few times already which makes me feel not so bad

I need some help getting Modernbill running - it's installed and sort of working on the server, What i will need is for someone to help me setup new packages and get it all setup and running smoothly (i can take care of the html/php customizing end) but I will need you to

setup new packages
    integrate it with 2checkout.com

and possibly answer some stupid questions from me so i can learn from doing this.

I would like to keep the cost down if possible, it's prolly not a hard thing for someone who has experience with MB but please send me an email at epic1231 at gmail dot com with a quote and information - I would like to get this running soon so get back to me as soon as you can.

Thanks,
    Bill

If by morning time you still need assistance, feel free to page me. Sclarke814 [at] vtext.com and I'll certainly assist you with figuring out your way around MB and all of its extensive features.

(After 7am EST. )
    SeeksAdmin .:. Linux & Windows Server Management
    24/7 Coverage | 30 Day Guarantee | Fast Response Times
    Quality Outsourced Customer Support Services
    █ Drop Me A Line For Special Offers

We charge 35.00 per hour for such services. Please contact me for further details
    Adam Harris
    Technical Director, XOMY Limited
    XOMY LCD and Plasma Televisions :: XOMAC Apple Macs

Please contact me via the methods below, and we can get you up and running in no time. Our standard rate for server maintenance is $35 per hour.

Thank you!

Josh Delsman
    Voxxit - Accessible Web Design & Secure, Affordable Web Hosting
    Now offering 501(c)3 non-profit discounts!
    Ruby on Rails included with every hosting account! - Save up to 80% bandwidth on all plans with mod_deflate!
    Visit our services page to see how Voxxit can help you today!

Hi Bill,

I'd be happy to assist with you. My hourly rate is $35 USD, and if you do a quick search for my name you will find that I have quite a good reputation of helping people in your exact situation.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
    SuperWebHost.com, a Digitally Justified Company
    Celebrating our 9th year in Business

Proudly Hosting with CANADIAN bandwidth
    Managed Hosting, Multi-Domain Hosting, Colocation, Merchant Accounts