[WANTED] Quote for COMPLETE site design

Hello

Im currently in the process of coding a community site, similar to FaceParty & MySpace.

What I need is a design made up that I can impliment into the site, we're talking everything from logo's to icons to everything.

Im not interested in premade templates at all, Im also not interested in someone whos just learnt a few tricks in photoshop (no offence) - The design of the site is important to me and as we're all aware can really make a difference.

We're talking approx 10 - 20 pages and a logo, this has to be a unique design. Colour scheme can be suggested by you but has to be friendly to view, colours and images are a good thing when it comes to this site. Photos are something im not interested in, would rather images be cartoon-esque.

These details I realise arent totally indepth and are subject to change so I realise any quote you give would be subject to change.

Im merely trying to see the average costs and quality of services on offer. Please dont reply, instead PM me here. Thank you

Regards.
    Turn My Text - íspuǝıɹɟ ʞooqǝɔɐɟ ɹnoʎ ǝzɐɯɐ puɐ ǝsnɟuoɔ

Computer Game Cheats & Codes

Why you dont buy a custom template and add the content yourself.

Really is hard to quote a work like this.

When you say content what exactly do you mean sorry?

- The content of the site would be set by me and to an extent the users of the site.
    Turn My Text - íspuǝıɹɟ ʞooqǝɔɐɟ ɹnoʎ ǝzɐɯɐ puɐ ǝsnɟuoɔ

Computer Game Cheats & Codes

Hey Boomers,

I could definitely handle this type of design, for you, but it's really hard to quote you, strictly based on the descriptions you gave.

I'd like to talk it over with you over an instant messenging system, or email. Many of my designs have the "cartoon-esque" feel to them. Check out my portfolio linked below.

http://www.stickslaughter.com/portfolio

You can also find my contact information listed on that page.

Take care,

I have Pmed you about your help from FiveInteractive.
    Affordable Web Design From FiveInteractive.com
    AIM:FiveSupport
    MSN:[email protected]
    E-Mail:admin'@'fiveinteractive.com

You need someone to talk to you through ever step of the design, make sure you like it, and make sure its complete. It would take a little work, and most likely is something that would have to be compiled over the period of a week or so. I could definitly help you with this, my aim is "limitations fail," & my email is "[email protected]" Just keep in mind, nobody will be able to predict every variable you want. So if you do not choose to work with me, make sure you and whoever makes it for you have a good life of communication so you are more then pleased with the end result.

When you say content what exactly do you mean sorry?

- The content of the site would be set by me and to an extent the users of the site.
    For example... I would purchase a design with main page and subpage, 1 logo and the amount of icons or graphics you need. After that you make every page customized with the content you need.

In this way is easier to quote.
    I hope this help.
    Sergio