Directi.com - reliable company

Is anyone using directi.com services?

They have a quite tempting reseller offer.

They are reliable with happy customers here. Keep in mind that they are "bare bones" meaning you have to handle all the billing and support issues yourself. If you have the "back end" then they are a very inexpensive option.
    Rich
    WebsiteMaven - Web Hosting Reviews, Guides, and Advice to Build and Promote your Web Site

We have been using them - been very happy with them so far. They had a lot of problems with their testing server when we started but it seems they have that fixed now

Great comapny.
    We use them to register our domains.
    Our customers can't even tell we use DirectI, since we use the resellers API, so that all of our functions are actually carried out on our website, and just API calls to their server change things.

There whole system is a bit complicated though, it's not just put your name and domain down and it's registered- you have to register contacts, clients, domains, invoices etc.
    Andrew Thomas

Thomas which api are you using?

I'm using their PHP API:

http://manage.directi.com/kb/servlet...et/cat116.html

The result is that nobody knows that use DirectI for domains, unless they look at the whois server.
    I register and manage domains all through my own scripts. It's great because instead of giving customers a control panel for their billing and hosting and another for domains, I just give one control panel for both hosting, billing and domains.
    Last edited by thomas7; 05-16-2005 at 03:07 AM.
    Andrew Thomas

enom also have great API with programs like modernbil or dramsystem no one knows u'll reselling for them
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

I highly suggest NOT using eNom's reseller plans due to thier bad reselling policies. In case you decide to change your doman name provider, your clients will not be able to renew their domains. Instead, they will have to pay $189.95 for getting our of "redemption period".

Do you really want this for your precios clients?

Originally posted by grgur
    I highly suggest NOT using eNom's reseller plans due to thier bad reselling policies. In case you decide to change your doman name provider, your clients will not be able to renew their domains. Instead, they will have to pay $189.95 for getting our of "redemption period".

considering enom only pays 70-80 to the registry enom is seriously gouging their resellers at nearly 200.00
    Domain Maven

they are really best out there in India and world.

Originally posted by grgur

This exact same post has been cross posted to at least one other thread.
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...hreadid=405605

I am afraid that grgur is mistaking redemption period for the totally different renewal period. A redemption (grace) period only occurs after a domain has been allowed to expire.

You can see reviews of Directi at:
    http://www.namepros.com/showthread.php?t=83680

directi is a very good company to deal with, we just started using them and we are pretty happy!
    IndoUS Hosting Quality IT Services since 2004
    Shared Hosting Reseller Hosting Dedicated Servers Domain Names
    Custom Web Development Mobile Application Development SEO
    Custom E-Commerce Solutions, Sports Portals, Health Care - Health Tourism Portals

It is the best.. we have every used. We have tried register, enon, netsol, godady, but direct stands apart, with great interface easy to use.

they are growing in plenty. and one day they will be on the top.
    Its already in the top 15 fastest growing registrar of the work.
    CEO - Alakmalak Technologies www.Alakmalak.com
    Web Application Development : Website Development Web Designing
    Support Toll Free +1-800-789-9620 Skype : rushik Operating Since 2003 || Team size of 35+ Web development center at INDIA