You run a free hosting service with ads? Improve your income now !

A lot of people say "If one run a free hosting, one will earn 2 bucks a month"
    I would tell you that they're almost right; with a free hosting, in most of cases you can survive but don't get enough to live from your free hosting company.
    Let's change the things, subscribe to www.magickeyword.com and start earning more than 2 bucks a month
    These are lists of keywords you can use to improve the adsense ads that you run on your hosted accounts.

Here is the pay per click for the current highest 10 keywords.

Our current list contain around 700 keywords distributed in the following categories:
    - Adult
    - Marketing
    - Auto
    - Business
    - Services
    - Education
    - Entertainment
    - Events
    - Health
    - Internet
    - Numbers
    - People
    - Places
    - Real Estate
    - Science
    - Sports
    - Technology
    - Travel
    - Words

These keywords change regularly but our list are kept up-to-date !
    You might know that we have seen some keywords growing up to $250 per click!

Here is a screenshot that one of our subscribers, sent to us a few days ago:
    http://www.geocities.com/benhbs/jad.JPG

Not conviced yet? We currently have a special offer on our website:
    Subscribe to Gold Plan and get 2 months trial !

http://www.magickeyword.com

Can you explain how we can use your keyword list to make google show the proper ads, for sites that we don't control the content?

How this trial works? We pay, and if we don't like it you return the money?

Any customer testimonials? or someone here that can say that like your services?

It's possible to have a 7 day trial or something?
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, don't touch this!
    WebHostingTalk.com

Originally posted by tuwebfacil
    Can you explain how we can use your keyword list to make google show the proper ads, for sites that we don't control the content?

I'm curious about this also.

How are you doing your 2 month trial. Paypal is in French? so I can not tell what I am getting. Thanks

Isnt doing this against Google Adsense rules? I thought Google had very tigh restrictions on this type of thing, or am I wrong? $2000.00 per 10,000 impressions always sounds great though :p

You might know that we have seen some keywords growing up to $250 per click!
    I've found that I cannot bid more than $100 on a keyword. Can someone explain how I can bid more than $100 if it is possible?

I am interested in this, but there are many questions and not a single answer.
    My first steps as a webmaster :: PHP - MySQL - Apache

My Images Home :: The fastest images gallery

truely, i'm not convinced, can you please let me know how can this happen? i've purchase the list from ebay not so long ago, but nothing happen to my adsense and it runs like usual, no increament at all, eventhough the ads shows the keyword ads. I will try yours if you can show me several more customer's screenshot, and let me know how this work, thanks!

Originally posted by hobzip
    Paypal is in French? so I can not tell what I am getting. Thanks
    Hi, this problem should now be fixed, thank you to let me know !

Most of the systems are from domain registrars but there are tons of ways to optimize your site...

How this trial works? We pay, and if we don't like it you return the money?
    You pay for 1 month, and if you cancel you'll have two months more !! But i'm sure you won't use this free trial... Because you'll never cancel your subscription

Originally posted by takawachi80
    i've purchase the list from ebay not so long ago, but nothing happen to my adsense and it runs like usual, no increament at all!
    Was it the outdated list sold at $50 or less... If it wasn't make sure you have optimized your site for the keywords... like the SEO guys do

I'm sorry, i can't tell more as we're selling a list of keywords with a high cost per click, we don't provide any turnkey system that will allow you to earn lot of money without doing anything.

Mike from Zoodia.com
    Professional web design and development services.
    In need of a fresh hosting design? See what premade designs we have in stock!
    Web design tips, tricks, and more at MichaelPruitt.com

it depends which ads you run on your server!
    There isn't ONE manner, i don't run an hosting business, but after a few minutes of thinking:
    If you use poups, you specify a height and width for poup, so under the ads you place some keywords and they won't be shown... Idem for iframes... etc..

I don't know if it's allowed by google, but you have to think about the manner you might use, there are plenty, just think

Re: You run a free hosting service with ads? Improve your income now !

Originally posted by MagicKeyword

These are lists of keywords you can use to improve the adsense ads that you run on your hosted accounts.
    You should know, since you told that we can improve or "adsense" and adsense don't allow popups, or any cheats.

If we run a service based in the money that google pay us, you think that we want to get our account disabled by cheating?
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, don't touch this!
    WebHostingTalk.com

All I know is that we have some customers running free hosting and they make money from our lists.
    That's why i said "I don't know if it's allowed by google, but you have to think about the manner you might use, there are plenty, just think "

I'm not a free hosting owner, so i can't explain you how to procede, if we were providing a complete free hosting solution with automatically optimized keywords, our price would be much higher.

You have to think, again, we don't sell a turnkey solutions, we sell keywords. I don't know how you manage your ads on your hosting, if you optimize them at least by category.
    If you use google adsense, I think that you already have to optimize the ads, these lists will help you to optimize them better

That's all, please this is an advertising topic, if you want technical help, i can't help you, maybe you should ask in another section on this forum on "how to run a free hosting with optimized adsense"

Thank you,
    MK

It's not a technical forum but you are trying to sell a product and making certain claims which you don't seem to be backing up.

Don't you think you should be able to answer questions directly related to the product you are trying to sell without people having to go to a technical forum to find out how to use it?

This would be like me saying I have 10 widgets for sale. They can make you a million dollars in the next 4 weeks but you will have to figure out how.

Re: You run a free hosting service with ads? Improve your income now !

Isn't this clear enough ?
    I'm supposing you already use adsense, and if you already use it you already have to improve the ads using keywords...
    With our lists, you'll be able to use the right keywords that have a high cost per click instead of using crapped ones that pays 10 cents a click !

But i think none of those who asked in this topic is currently running adsense ads on his free hosting service.
    Please, run a free hosting with adsense, learn on how to optimize the ads, and then if you're interested in making more money, come back to this thread!

Thank you,
    MK

Re: Re: You run a free hosting service with ads? Improve your income now !

Isn't this clear enough ?
    What is clear is that Adsense adds are based on website content.
    If you are offering free hosting you don't control the content on the sites that are hosted.

I'll ask the question again.
    What good are key words when you don't control the content on the websites?

About Google not allowing it... I doubt it. I know they are very strict but I did a search on the query "Adsense" on Google and I found all kinds of list powered by adwords. Google would have removed them by now if it isnt allowed.

Wow...this thread was almost a month old
    Mike from Zoodia.com
    Professional web design and development services.
    In need of a fresh hosting design? See what premade designs we have in stock!
    Web design tips, tricks, and more at MichaelPruitt.com

Darn my bad. It's an interesting discussion though.