Hybrid View

BeARat.com - Unique site and design.

I am selling BeARat.com. The code is completely 100% custom and was written exclusively for BeARat.com. The concept is simple, input a recipient email, who your telling on, and then all the goss'. It's a nice fun and unique site. Site is relatively new with little traffic. The design also comes with the logo.

We are looking at offers over $200 or a BIN at $250.

Thanks for looking, fire your questions at me if you want.
    Last edited by Frappoberry; 05-14-2005 at 05:46 PM.

Great design!

as N_F_S says 2 php pages doesn't worth 200$ as it is basic mail function nothing hard to accomplish, but if you have more traffic someday you could find a buyer at such price.

I would suggest implementing some protections, a site like that is an easy target for spammers/crackers. If you don't want your server's ip to be tagged as a spam location.

Thanks for your comments Googled. Great suggestion with the Spam Protection, totally forgot about that.

How much traffic is the site getting? Please post a screen shot!
    data center directory - The comprehensive data center resource. Version 2.0 coming soon!

Just around 20 users a day.

Spam Protection has been added.

Well, we won't sell the site. But if your interested, you can always tempt us with an offer.

Thanks guys.

Its a nice site and nice idea, keep it Up mate.

How much for a copy of the script as I would like to build it in to my existing site?

Lyn

is this an exclusive sale like i own the script rights now or just get my own copy?

Kevin
    ResourceGuy.com - ResourceGuy.com

Originally posted by Host Registry
    Well, we won't sell the site. But if your interested, you can always tempt us with an offer.

Thanks guys.
    I am confused are they not selling the site now for the BIN listed above?

bully: Thanks for your comments.

lynette11: We are able to provide you with a single license to use this script on a site of yours. The cost for the script and any future updates will be $100. Thanks for your interest.

prourl: Yes, this would be an exclusive sale. You will own the script. Please read next reply below though, we are now looking for a sum higher than the $250 originally.

jdkhost: Sorry, I phrashed it wrong. Now we've added the new features, and have got traffic coming in (200+ uniques a day) we don't think it is worth selling it at the $250. In a few weeks, we will have made more than that in AdSense! so if you would like to purchase it for a higher price, then feel free to contact me.

Can you PM details about AdSense earnings so far. Also, I wouldn't mind seeing traffic details too.

Host Registry, am not sure if you got my PM. I will take it for $350 if you are interested.

Sale pending with Tarak. Thank you everyone for your interest. We'll have many more new sites in the coming weeks

Funds sent!

Sale completed. Many thanks Tarak.

Frappoberry, thank you for ftp details - got the contents but I see domain is still in not in my enom a/c. Can you please look into it.

Hey, I found the problem. Please look at my PM.

One little thing,

your protection scheme is easy to workaround, you should write those numbers in a picture using the GD library of php..

@imagecreate()...

It is pretty easy, right now, for anyone to retrieve the page than find the *magic* number automatically.

*only a suggestion*

Right Googled, I will work on it.

And yes Frappoberry, got your PM. Do push domain to my enom on Monday so we can complete this sale.

Sale Completed!

Thank You