Border Patrol told to stand down in Arizona

http://www.washtimes.com/national/20...2032-5055r.htm

U.S. Border Patrol agents have been ordered not to arrest illegal aliens along the section of the Arizona border where protesters patrolled last month because an increase in apprehensions there would prove the effectiveness of Minuteman volunteers, The Washington Times has learned.

More than a dozen agents, all of whom asked not to be identified for fear of retribution, said orders relayed by Border Patrol supervisors at the Naco, Ariz., station made it clear that arrests were "not to go up" along the 23-mile section of border that the volunteers monitored to protest illegal immigration...
    I said it before and I'll say it again. "Its the corporations, stupid!" That's this President's credo, unlike Clinton's "It's the economy,stupid!" This President is willing to do anything it takes, including selling our country down the river, if it means keeping the American multi-national corporations fat and happy. You're doing one hell of a job for your true friends Mr. President.
    "I highly suggest you quietly fade away." -President of Invision Power Services, Charles Warner -- PM to me after banning me (a lifetime license holder) for expressing my opinion that IP Dynamic will not sell, and is taking time away from the development of IPB.

Not loading, but what the hell does this have to do with Bush?

Originally posted by Aea
    Not loading, but what the hell does this have to do with Bush?
    You're kidding, right?
    "I highly suggest you quietly fade away." -President of Invision Power Services, Charles Warner -- PM to me after banning me (a lifetime license holder) for expressing my opinion that IP Dynamic will not sell, and is taking time away from the development of IPB.