Best Form of Free Advertising

Hi,

Well, I know this is kinda lame.
    But... do you guys know any 'secret' to get traffic? Or is it just about SEO? Free Traffic?

If it's all about SEO, can somebody give me some tips?
    Oh and please take a look at http://php.webasenet.com/ and tell me if SEO-ed enough.
    I'm gonna buy a new domain soon.

Thanks a lot guys!
    PHP Web Hosting - Directory to compare PHP web hosting service providers with mysql databases and searchable database with over 400 mysql php web hosts.
    Web Hosting Providers Directory containing more than 400 unique web hosts. Searchable database for reviews and ratings of web hosting companies.[/center]

SEO'd to the point it may get penalized for all the repeating.

I'll contribute one tip though: add appropriate 'alt' fields and text to your graphics.

Lots of SEO techniques out there just searhc on google - but don't go overboard it it will likely backfire.
    "Obsolesence is just a lack of imagination."

Word of Mouth bud More powerful than you can ever imagine
    Clanplanet: Serving the gaming industry since 2004.
    > Game/Clan Servers, Teamspeak and Ventrilo
    > Dedicated Servers
    Want a new gaming POP in the UK? Low ping and Lag Free? Contact us.

Alt stuff doesnt do much. Unique content is the key, not overwrited, not modified, but completely unique.

I based myself on free-url-redirection.com.ru
    Take a look, full of keywords, now go on Google type any of the keywords, you'll find em on the top results of Google...
    PHP Web Hosting - Directory to compare PHP web hosting service providers with mysql databases and searchable database with over 400 mysql php web hosts.
    Web Hosting Providers Directory containing more than 400 unique web hosts. Searchable database for reviews and ratings of web hosting companies.[/center]

com.ru is a free domain, i don't trust and don't respect cheap people

Originally posted by Webase
    I based myself on free-url-redirection.com.ru
    Take a look, full of keywords, now go on Google type any of the keywords, you'll find em on the top results of Google...
    Does this same kinda thing work if you use your sites domain as a subdomains for example: keyword.mydomain.com?
    Clanplanet: Serving the gaming industry since 2004.
    > Game/Clan Servers, Teamspeak and Ventrilo
    > Dedicated Servers
    Want a new gaming POP in the UK? Low ping and Lag Free? Contact us.

Originally posted by aspidov
    Actually, I don't think .com.ru is free. .co.nr is free, though
    And I believe it was the owner who made that website. He also has a lot of the kind
    cheap-hosting.com.ru
    free-hosting.com.ru
    And most of em have high places on Google.

Originally posted by aspidov

If they are selling you something.... you shouldn't!
    Phlint! Web Media [http://phlint.com]
    [email protected]

lots of really good content and making a site that people want to read and come back to.
    Rich
    WebsiteMaven - Web Hosting Reviews, Guides, and Advice to Build and Promote your Web Site