[For Hire] - Tech Support with programming knowledge.

Hello,

As many of you may know, my name is Jason.
    I have been doing programming, graphics, and web design for the past year, but the constant challenge of obtaining a steady income from programming has encouraged me to move to tech support.
    I am seeking to to obtain the position of a basic tech support agent for a successful hosting company that has been around for more than a few months. I do not have an extensive knowledge of working with Linux, SSH, etc, but I do possess a vast knowledge on many things related with the needs of hosting customer: web site maintenance and questions that would involve topics like domains, cPanel/WHM, websites, programming, etc.

My skills in hosting software include cPanel, WHM, and Ensim.
    My skills in programming include PHP, ASP, Perl, C++, JavaScript, HTML, XHTML, XML, and CSS.

Due to my lack of experience in actually being a tech support agent, I am willing to work my first three days free. This would be a trial for you, to make sure I am who I say I am.
    I am a nice guy, and I am always polite. I am fluent in English and always use proper grammar. I am looking for either an hourly salary, or to be paid on a per-ticket basis.

If you are interested, please either send me an email at jasonweb at gmail dot com (preferred), or you can send me a private message. I will send you my portfolio as well as references if requested.

Thank you very much,
    Jason
    Haven't been on WHT for 6 years!

You might want to include information such as when you can work, are you looking for remote based work etc?

I wish you good luck with your job hunting
    James Chillman -UK Backup Limited
    www.ukbackup.com- Online Backup Offsite Backup, Backup Software

Originally posted by Jamesc
    You might want to include information such as when you can work, are you looking for remote based work etc?

I wish you good luck with your job hunting
    Thanks for the tips James

I am looking for remote based work, unless you are located near Raleigh, North Carolina.
    I am available from around 4 o'clock to around 11 o'clock (pm).
    Haven't been on WHT for 6 years!