Disturbing Police Dog Training

Disturbing Police Dog Training

This video is just sick. Police took men out of prison to use them to train their dogs. The treatment they received is just unacceptable.

Looks fake to me.

--Tina
    ||| 99.999% Uptime SLA!!!
    Plenty of space and bandwidth to fit your needs!
    www.AEIandYou.com - - (WP Friendly - Premium Reseller Hosting and Cheap Dedicated Servers)

man that was sick!!! i wont watch that kind of clip again... thats very disturbing!
    www.DefyStudios.com ___Interactive Design

Originally posted by AH-Tina
    Looks fake to me.

--Tina
    I agree.
    Hendrick Networks - Technical, Security and Connectivity Solutions Built on T.R.U.S.T

I wouldent trust a video like that to be true from a joke/funny video website.

My brother and I used to do "fake punches" to each other, when we were kids, by punching the air very near to the head...but not actually hitting each other. The other would fall over, like we'd been punched.

The "cop" totally looks like he's fake punching the 3 guys near the end of the video.

--Tina
    ||| 99.999% Uptime SLA!!!
    Plenty of space and bandwidth to fit your needs!
    www.AEIandYou.com - - (WP Friendly - Premium Reseller Hosting and Cheap Dedicated Servers)

Yeah, when their out on the mountain side and he knocks them down, he barley elbows them at all or not even and they fall down.

Right, it looks fake along with the dogs bearing their teeth into their flesh.

Watch the video a little closer. And the reason it's on a joke/funny site is cause some individuals out there find this sort of content/material rather funny and enjoy it. Yea, some people would go out of their way to act like they're beign told to run into a van, get kicked like a dog just to get it posted on a funny site.

The knocking them over is fake, but the dogs attacking is real.
    Clustered Hosting With Continuous Data Protection (CDP)
    http://www.solidinternet.com
    8 Years of hosting excellence!

The knocking them over is fake, but the dogs attacking is real.
    I can make my dog act like its really attacking. Its funny when he lunges at you and dodge him. lol

He's a Warlock Doberman.
    Kerry Jones

Can he cast spells?

who gets the idea to tape these kinds of things?

Originally posted by mikeylove
    who gets the idea to tape these kinds of things?
    Its mainly to get a life from it. I'm betting you would of laughed a few years back if we videotaped it where my dad was pouring gasoline on a fire and the second time he did it the jug caught on fire. He started to panic and threw on the ground and stepped on it thus causing a flame thrower where it caught trees, grass, and our camping gear on fire... he was on fire and I was nearly on fire. He takes off running 30 yards and finally stops, drops, and rolls. It was rather humorous and my dad recieved minor burns on his arm.

Do you think that would of been funny if we videotaped it?
    Kerry Jones

Although it sounds very funny, that's not really the point, kerry.

There's nothing funny about cruelty towards animals.

Prisons are full of what is called "prison lawyers" prisoners who sit around and do nothing but study law and law books looking for loopholes and ways to buck the system.

Prisoners are the LAST people you want to "abuse" they'll sue you 10 ways from sunset and 11 ways from dawn. I don't even need to see this video just by the description I can just about bet you cash that this is fake, unless it's not in the US
    Gary Harris - the artist formerly known as Dixiesys
    resident grumpy redneck

it was in the us :p they definately had U.S. police outfits
    All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.

it was in the us :p they definately had U.S. police outfits
    Yea the guy who is elbowing the three guys, however, the rest don't look like they're from the US. It appears people these days have become so dehumanized. If you see the "african americans" face when he's on the floor being attacked by three german shepards he looks horrified for his life.

Either way, this was footage from different years, different parts of the worlds and different people in each video. There's no point to try and say it's real since for all I know it may not be. Nonetheless, it doesn't look fake to me.

If you don't think there are crooked officers out there like that in the world then there's a problem. They're probably doing worse to the Iraqi prisoners the majority which have done nothing wrong.