View Poll Results: Which one should i go for?

9. You may not vote on this poll
  • ResellerZoom

9 100.00%
  • HostingLite

0 0%

Question ResellerZoom V Hostinglite

Hallo all again; ive managed to narrow my choices down too 2; and

Reseller zoom package: RZ-3; 8gb 120gb b/w $3 first month; $22 odd after that (private name servers)

HostingLite Package: Custom; 18gb 180gb b/w $25 a month. (private name servers)

(All reseller; resellerzoom has 1gb more RAM and more info.)

Who should i go with? ResellerZoom have better support IMO; what you lot think?

Currently me thinks reseller zoom; but hosting lite have assured me i will be put on they're xeon server not the celeron.

I need speed and reliability...

i've just bought a package from resellerzoom

i'll let u know..

Montgomery, AL
    I have been with ResellerZoom for about 6 months now after leaving Ipower and it has been the best change I have ever made. I have had 100% uptime for the last 4 months. I have a total of 4 support tickets put in and all of them were answered within 20 minutes and totally solved within 1 hour. I didn't think there was a host like this anywhere but I am definately happy I found them.

I take it hostingzoom has same support etc. Yes? As i may go with them for end user support etc.

Southwest Florida
    I've been with reseller zoom over a week now. I've had only minimal slow pockets, only when accessing CPANEL, and it only happened 1 or 2 times..

I'd go with RZ

just received my whm/cpanel log-in info...

everything seems far so good..

Cool; ive just signed up with hostingzoom this minute. Hopefully will be good!

Southwest Florida
    Congrats.. lol, if you are paying with paypal, make sure to send the payment ASAP, because they won't send the details until they get payment.

Yup; i payed on the spot

me far loving it...

thought whm would be hard to learn....

but it's so

I would have gone with ResellerZoom.