Need 100mbit unmetered

I need 100mbit unmetered. Sort of like fdc is offering. I don't want from them. I need it with win 2003 for a price range from 130-150 per month. Will be purchasing multiple in future.

Im not sure if it is possible to get one for that cheap. Mabye with no control panel and with linux but not with windows.

You might be able to get it for about that if you order a lot of them but even then it might not be possible.

I have never seen a 100mbit unmetered for under $200 with windows.
    Custom Cloud Solutions - innoix.com

You say you need a 100mbit server like FDC is offering, do you actually plan to use the full 100mbit or not? (FDC 100mbit is not really what most people consider to be 100Mbit). A better question would be how much transfer do you plan to do in a month?
    Mike from Zoodia.com
    Professional web design and development services.
    In need of a fresh hosting design? See what premade designs we have in stock!
    Web design tips, tricks, and more at MichaelPruitt.com

Umm, 100mbit for under $200?

Get in touch with reality.

Sort of like fdc is offering.
    FDC's 100MBit unmetered is actually just above the equivalent of 10MBit unmetered really as 4500GB is just over the 10MBit unmetered which is approx 3300-3600GB transfer. In any case if that is what you are looking for you simply need to specify you want 10MBit unmetered but on a 100MBit burstable port.

-Justin

Go with FDC then..
    Or you can try to buy from another scammer that put you on a 100mbit port switch and then link it up to an 512k ADSL line...

You will never get a sustain 100mbit out from FDC. So forget it ..

Originally posted by samtam
    Go with FDC then..
    Or you can try to buy from another scammer that put you on a 100mbit port switch and then link it up to an 512k ADSL line...

You will never get a sustain 100mbit out from FDC. So forget it ..

You're being a little harsh here they aren't scamming anyone, it's clearly stated on the FDC website that it is shared 100mbit and if you read the aup/tos it says you can expect to get 4500GB of outgoing transfer.

If he just wants the 100mbit range for bursting, FDC could still be a reasonable option. Although I'm not sure that they're accepting orders at the moment.
    Corey Northcutt | Electric Goat Media
    Currently building this nifty small business ROI calculator.

for about the same price he/she could get the same server but with more bandwidth on orangefiber, that could be another option. im not sure if they have windows,but asking directly is a beautiful thing in life :-)
    el Dutty-Dutty

Originally posted by vidahost
    Umm, 100mbit for under $200?

Get in touch with reality.

You really are not going to find an unmetered 100mbit for anywhere close to that price range and actually expect to see anywhere near the target speed. However if it came down to FDC over another company I would definatly suggest orangefiber.com they cost a little more, but you will see the speed that your paying for.
    Ryan Dubois
    Director of Sales
    Hostbusters Web Solutions
    www.thehostbusters.com

Re: Need 100mbit unmetered

Originally posted by hiphop2006
    I need 100mbit unmetered. Sort of like fdc is offering. I don't want from them. I need it with win 2003 for a price range from 130-150 per month. Will be purchasing multiple in future.
    I want a new Ferrari for $130-$150 per month. Will be purchasing multiples in near future.
    James Lumby

Re: Re: Need 100mbit unmetered

Originally posted by lumbyjj
    I want a new Ferrari for $130-$150 per month. Will be purchasing multiples in near future.
    With these advertising practices, im sure you can find a YUGO in a ferrari shell. Looks just as good as a ferrari but tops out at 30mph rather then 250
    Neosurge Web Services since 2002
    Neosurge VPS Hosting

WTF's a YUGO?

Originally posted by BSD2
    WTF's a YUGO?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yugo
    Neosurge Web Services since 2002
    Neosurge VPS Hosting

I think you should approach this from the angle of how much transfer do you seriously need. Any number of hosts will sell you bandwidth but you aren't getting a real 100mbps unmetered with any sort of quality for $200/month, let alone under that.
    EZZI.net - A Service of Access Integrated Technologies Inc
    Running data centers, nationwide data network, and world-wide VoIP network.
    http://www.EZZI.net sales@ezzi.net