Question LiquidWeb vps ??

I want to know if LiquidWeb is good in VPS

because i'm going to deal with them

Last edited by H_Admin; 05-13-2005 at 07:12 PM.

Going on six months with Liquidweb and have been extremely happy. They have consistently delivered quick responses to any questions or concerns that I have had. Thanks, Zac!
    I like the fact that I can reach someone by phone at anytime, usually under a minute.
    I am on their VPS I plan and performance has been consistent.

Flint, Michigan
    I have no personal experience iwth LiquidWeb but from all the reviews around WHT I can say that I would not hesitate in putting them towards the top of the list for a VPS or a dedicated solution. Their management is supposed to be amazing. With a managed solution from LiquidWeb you basically tell them what you want and they do it, it's really that easy from the reviews I have read.
    Mike from
    Professional web design and development services.
    In need of a fresh hosting design? See what premade designs we have in stock!
    Web design tips, tricks, and more at

Have had 1 vps with them and they are rocksolid, both service and speed from my own experience.

they know what they are doing, they are very responsive on matters you ask etc.

very good work at LW

btw, currently i'm having now a dedicated server with them and also that's rocksolid, very good job is LW doing.

I visited However I did not find any VPS Plans at their website.
    My friends, it's nice to know that you are there when I need you.

liquidweb vps

yeah its kinda wierd most sites have a vps link they just have that in the shared plans took me a while to find it also.

but it's not support windows