[PAID PROJECT] Site Redesign

Looking for a freelancer or small company to redesign an entire site for a non-profit organization.

Site flowchart, copy, and all other non-design assets will be provided in digital format.

Site is hosted on a *nix platform with php & MYSQL available.

Unique page designs: 4
    Total pages count: ~ 40 pages.

Would like a section of the homepage, as well as a news area to be updated via a web based admin ( open to suggestions - phpnuke, mambo, etc )

Will need a full design as well as the programming to be worked on. Server issues will not be your responsibility ( setting up the database, permissions, etc )

So here is your chance to work on a cool site, an "do good" by helping out a non-profit organization.

Please contact me via PM - and include:
    - your more recent projects,
    - how many people would be working on this project, and if you are a freelancer, fulltimer, or just working on this part time ?
    - rough cost estimate and/or hourly fee

I maybe interested. Do you have any examples of what you are looking for?

N. America
    Hi nyc2004,
    I'd be interested in talking with you regarding this project to get more information and so you know how I can help you. Please PM to schedule a time to talk via phone, chat or skype.

we at Macrosoft will be highly interested in redesigning your it is a non profit organisation we will quote you the best competitive rates....we got team of 10 dedicated people working for us....and we will quote you for the whole project cost hourly rates are dubious....we need to see the site and the type of content it has.....thanks