Exclamation School is over :: Finished :: Finally !! - My emotions at this point

Yep, its the end of an era for me,
    An era that has lasted 11 years of which the last five years were spent at high school.

My life at high school
    I found high school to be hard socially, I have a close ring of friends but i'm not very popular and was bullied pretty intensively for the first three years of high school.
    I was academically okay, but excelled particularly in English and IT.
    However, I was rubbish at the Sciences and Maths!

Whats left
    I still have the exams to do, i'm on study leave until then - after that I get 15 weeks holiday!

My emotions at this point
    I still need closure from school, I didn't manage to say thanks to many of my teachers and will probably write them a letter.
    I'm not happy, i'm not sad - its weird.

Immediately
    I won't be going to the prom because simply put - "It's just not my thing". I'm not too afraid to admit that - I don't tend to enjoy large social occasions. I made my decision and although I have got somewhat flamed for it by some people, I know its the right decision for me.

Academic decisions
    My next big decision after revising hard for the exams and actually taking them will be my choice of college.
    I will either go to:

this college

or

this college

I haven't decided yet..

Here it goes...
    A new era in my life and i'm looking forward to it greatly

Regards,

Jord
    Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. - Confucius

Hey...

Your feel alot different by next week, believe me

I enjoyed secondary school all be it the first few years were rubbish! I hated it, didn't like people in my class, hated doing P.E, everything about it....

But then when I left, I actually began to miss it lol. I stayed on at the 6th form, and it was the best time of my life

I'm now at University in Surrey, it's sort of repeating itself again, first year was crap, second year is ALOT better! Oh and as for our prom, I didn't particulary want to go, all my mates did so I went.....it was crap!

Originally posted by talkfreelance
    Oh and as for our prom, I didn't particulary want to go, all my mates did so I went.....it was crap!
    Cheers, that does make me feel a bit better
    Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. - Confucius

I missed my prom and I don't regret it at all.

--Tina
    ||| 99.999% Uptime SLA!!!
    Plenty of space and bandwidth to fit your needs!
    www.AEIandYou.com - - (WP Friendly - Premium Reseller Hosting and Cheap Dedicated Servers)

I graduated in 2003, and I must say it is great! You have a freedom that others who have not graduated yet have. Though I still do not agree with the idea of you must work to make a living .... . Yes I did go to prom, and it was fun at least for me! It started at 8:00 pm or was it 7:00 pm... and lasted until 5:00 am.

Though being out of school I do miss the times you always hanged out with friends, and you had a study hall which you could sneak out of and have an "extra" lunch. Or in 12th grade just skipping 4th, 5th, and 6th period almost getting suspended. As well I do miss some of the teachers I had. Though I do visit one or two times a year.

Any ways congrats on taking the next step of your life!

I miss high school Hell, I miss primary school

I've been back, and goe back roughly once a year to say hello to all my teachers
    BTi-Hosting.co.uk High quality hosting, low low prices.
    One step ahead of the competition - Today IS tomorrow.
    FraudWise.Net - Fight the fraud!

School is one of someone's greatest memories in life...

High school is okay. I don't abhor it as much as I did when I last posted about it, but I, without question, am looking forward to this year being over, and the next two as well.

I have absolutely not a clue what I want to do after I graduate from high school. I'll probably end up going to college, but after that, everything's up in the air. Perhaps I'll be a professional WHT poster; wouldn't that be cool.

Anyhow, many congratulations and good luck to you for completing arguably the biggest step in your life towards becoming a fully independent and responsible adult in this life.

My only advice: let your aspirations, hopes, and dreams guide you and your decisions will be none but the best.

Originally posted by SniperDevil
    High school is okay. I don't abhor it as much as I did when I last posted about it, but I, without question, am looking forward to this year being over, and the next two as well.

I have absolutely not a clue what I want to do after I graduate from high school. I'll probably end up going to college, but after that, everything's up in the air. Perhaps I'll be a professional WHT poster; wouldn't that be cool.

Anyhow, many congratulations and good luck to you for completing arguably the biggest step in your life towards becoming a fully independent and responsible adult in this life.

My only advice: let your aspirations, hopes, and dreams guide you and your decisions will be none but the best.
    I can almost guarentee you will miss highschool While I was there, it meant nothin, and most days I felt I hated it. But 6-7 months after leaving, I missed the place
    BTi-Hosting.co.uk High quality hosting, low low prices.
    One step ahead of the competition - Today IS tomorrow.
    FraudWise.Net - Fight the fraud!

Originally posted by Philipf
    I can almost guarentee you will miss highschool While I was there, it meant nothin, and most days I felt I hated it. But 6-7 months after leaving, I missed the place
    Heh, it's like that with just about anything one has been immersed in and experienced for any length of time. Heck, sometimes I miss doing my chores five minutes after I do them. Okay, not quite, but sometimes it comes close...

I doubt I'm going to go to prom *or* graduation; I don't need no stinkin' diploma.

I'm still in a school and i'm enjoying it here.I know many people hate to go to school but at the same time when there is a 2 months gap , don't you get bored? this is becouse you miss all the fun that you have in school.
    i'm on my holidays of 2 months and i'm missing all my friend and the fun i have in school i still have 3 years in school and i'm happy
    I'm Zafar Ahmed.
    I provide
    SEO Services & eMarketing consultancy
    I'll be glad to hear from you