gnax pros and cons

Hi,

I've been considering to get colocation from Gnax one year ago and now considering them again.

But have a problem. This people looks overstressed. They are very kind people, only heard good things about them but delay one day or more in answer emails and rarely they answer all the questions.

Researching for a new provider, I had a very bad experience a few months ago with a famous provider from Holland very popular and aggresive here in WHT. The test cost me around 600 euros and after request account cancellation, they asked me for another 30 days... Would not like to be wrong again. Looks like some providers have a group of very "loyal" customers.

Gnax offers are good, their network its ok also, but I'm worried about their suppot if they manage support like sales.

What is your experience with their support team? Did you suffer any hardware failure, how long to fix?

Re: gnax pros and cons

Originally posted by josemv
    Hi,

I've been considering to get colocation from Gnax one year ago and now considering them again.

But have a problem. This people looks overstressed. They are very kind people, only heard good things about them but delay one day or more in answer emails and rarely they answer all the questions.

Researching for a new provider, I had a very bad experience a few months ago with a famous provider from Holland very popular and aggresive here in WHT. The test cost me around 600 euros and after request account cancellation, they asked me for another 30 days... Would not like to be wrong again. Looks like some providers have a group of very "loyal" customers.

Gnax offers are good, their network its ok also, but I'm worried about their suppot if they manage support like sales.

What is your experience with their support team? Did you suffer any hardware failure, how long to fix?
    what gives you the inmpression we are overstressed?

we have some of the best support in the business.

just because we are not clamoring for business - does not mean we are not great. If you would like specific inforamtion on the our services you can email me at j h i nkle@ g nax.net and I will get back to you promptly.

thanks for your interest!
    Dedicated Servers
    WWW.NETDEPOT.COM
    Since 2000

Well I have 5 racks there and I have nothing but good to say about them. The support team is great. Believe me I am not an easy customer to satisfy, I do not take down time well. They have always responded to me in a matter of minutes for any Urgent request I have put in. Many time the techs have gone above and beyond the call of duty to help on my servers.

You will not go wrong choosing them as you colo partner.

josemv, do a search on GNAX, they have a proven track record for excellent support. I have yet to see a bad review regarding GNAX. We are looking into colocating with them soon.
    crucialparadigm - Affordable, Reliable, Professional :
    Web Hosting
    24/7 Support Web Hosting Reseller Hosting Cloud/VPS Plans Dedicated Servers

I was going to go with them but didn't like their online colo sign-up. I ended up ordering 5u from sitesouth, so I'm still in the datacenter.

Originally posted by dzeanah
    I was going to go with them but didn't like their online colo sign-up. I ended up ordering 5u from sitesouth, so I'm still in the datacenter.
    mg is very good to work with too. thanks for your business!
    Dedicated Servers
    WWW.NETDEPOT.COM
    Since 2000

Well, there's something to be said for that "good folks" vibe, and it's only 5 hours away from my future home...

Originally posted by dzeanah
    btw -that is improved now - completely updated.
    Dedicated Servers
    WWW.NETDEPOT.COM
    Since 2000

Jeff,

don't get offended, a negative comment from a customer or a potential customer is a gem for me, most of the times people doesn't say anything. It helps to improve your service. Anyway I don't think my comment would be too negative.

John is managing my questions, hope to work with you.

Thanks,
    Jose

Originally posted by josemv
    Jeff,

don't get offended, a negative comment from a customer or a potential customer is a gem for me, most of the times people doesn't say anything. It helps to improve your service. Anyway I don't think my comment would be too negative.

John is managing my questions, hope to work with you.

Thanks,
    Jose
    im not offended at all........I just updated people on the status - you made a negative comment - we fixed it and made sure your negative was not left open. I hope you are not offended at my public resolution of your public critique......
    Dedicated Servers
    WWW.NETDEPOT.COM
    Since 2000

Although I have only been colocated with GNAX for a month, I am very satisified with the crew there. I have pretty high standards...been using ServInt for quite a while and prior to that I used DixieSys for two years.