guys, what you think about ezzi.net ?

thanks. any comment is appreciated.
    Convert PDF to Text, Convert PDF to xml
    www.pdf2text.com

ezzi.net is shakey

ezzi is a very unorganized company in my opinion... they seem to have a very unstable network and always have an excuse for it... i used them 3 times... every time i had same problem... downtime and spikey internet for something like web hosting this network will work fine but more something more advanced such as gaming... i strongly do not reccomend them.

I don't know how you can call them unorganized.

An unorganized company doesn't stay in business for the dozen or more years Ezzi has.

I've used them for four of those years. And they've worked well for us.

I recommend them without reservation.
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

its my opinion.. then again i havn't used them in over a year... but i did have a very terrifying experience with them and the downtime when i was with them. But for web hosting they are not a bad choice to make considering there location and low pricing.

It really depends what you're looking for; cream of the crop they are not - but they're not the worst of the bunch either.

They're a good middle-of-the-road choice.

Sam
    Sam Machiz / Director, Product Development / Ubersmith
    smachiz[at]ubersmith.com / [direct] 212-812-4194

They have pretty good network and good support - my opinion only.
    Old Guy in WHT.
    IT Expert | Hosting Professional.
    Over 12 Years of Hosting Experience.

Very good for the prices they offer. We've had a server there being used to full capcity and doing alright for couple of months now.

thanks for all comments, it's very helpful. thanks.
    Convert PDF to Text, Convert PDF to xml
    www.pdf2text.com

Originally posted by UprightHosting
    its my opinion.. then again i havn't used them in over a year... but i did have a very terrifying experience with them and the downtime when i was with them. But for web hosting they are not a bad choice to make considering there location and low pricing.
    Sorry to hear about your poor experience with us UprightHosting. And if you were with us a year ago, I must saldy admit I am not totally surprised to hear it, we had a good deal of trouble a while back.

We do our best to learn from our mistakes and problems, and I'm a firm beleiver in "Anything that doesn't kill you makes you stronger". Nothing has killed us yet, and we strive to continue building our strength and provide the best service possible for the money.

As far as always having an excuse, I'd like to think of it in terms of we always have an explanation. I think that beats the heck out of just saying we're sorry, but thats simply my view on the matter.

Thanks for the reviews, good and bad or in between, your opinions are valued all the same.

I used to have a server with them for about 6-7 months.

For me, I don't really need much support as long as I can get to the server by SSH.
    Customer support is very friendly and understanding when you have a problem. I have not worked with a lot of providers but consider my limited experience working with them, they are very knowledgeable.

Then why I did leave them when Iím happy with them? Support is not too bad, but price wise, they are not that good... Consider there is a lot of other respected providers can provide a better deal than them. Nevertheless, they are in New York, so, perhaps, thatís the reason why they canít provide a better price.

One of my favorite counter-strike servers is hosted at Ezzi. It holds quite a few people with great pings and amazing uptime. As far as I am concerned their network is great. I have not ever used them for a dedicated server so I can't comment on support or true uptime.
    Mike from Zoodia.com
    Professional web design and development services.
    In need of a fresh hosting design? See what premade designs we have in stock!
    Web design tips, tricks, and more at MichaelPruitt.com