Hybrid View

Need to Rent New Dedicated Server

Looking for New Server that i can setup CS 1.6 (one or 2 server with 24 Slot / server)

Dont know what should i use. to have nice and least Lag and Choke.
    Please Help.

Thanks

www.layeredtech.com has a nice series of servers for gamers. It would help if you give us a specific location where you will be playing this games. Therefore, we can recommend providers in that location =)

Cheers
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

Location would be nice Whats your budget too?

i suggest rbwtech dot com in Seattle stick to Peer1 Network resellers for gaming for decent pricing.. i been in the gaming business for 6 years + and i strongly reccomend Peer1/Level 3/ Internap + other top name brand networks... reason is they pings are good so they show up first other networks will have horrible pinging and will be down in list and wont be popular... east coast i suggest superbservers dot net for a good priced network. i hope this helps you.

UprightHosting do you have any other suggest in California? And Texas as well?

Los Angeles - www.calpop.com
    Texas - www.tomsyer.net
    Virginia - www.superbservers.net
    that should help ya
    Upright Hosting Web Hosting
    Capital Gaming Game Servers
    Professional - Quality - Satisfaction

In SJC, lately it seems above.net is the strongest. GBLX and XO is pretty strong as well. Surprisingly, level3 is choking at peering points somewhat at peak time.
    http://Ethr.net jay@ethr.net
    West Coast AT&T / Level3 / Savvis Bandwidth, Colocation, Dedicated Server, Managed IP Service, Hardware Load Balancing Service, Transport Service, 365 Main St, SFO / 200 Paul Ave, SFO / PAIX, PAO / Market Post Tower, 55 S. Market, SJC / 11 Great Oaks, Equinix, SJC

abovenet has been very reliable for me west coast for the past year... i like the pings too... thats another top choice... peer1 abovenet and XO comm is all good for gaming.
    Upright Hosting Web Hosting
    Capital Gaming Game Servers
    Professional - Quality - Satisfaction

For gaming dosen't get better than www.SteadfastNetworks.com

check ServerMatrix - they usually post a monthly special here on this board in the Web Hosting offers....great company, solid datacentre and terrif support!!!! We wont go anywhere else!

Jim
    Jim Rudnick
    MCSD
    www.flamborocanadasystems.com

Your need your own dedicated server for sure correct? Have you ever considered going with a company that sells just shells for CS? There are alot of ones out there that do just that and are very good at it.
    Ryan Dubois
    Director of Sales
    Hostbusters Web Solutions
    www.thehostbusters.com