Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2Checkout.com:: TOTALLY IRRESPONSIBLE & CANT BE TRUSTED

REFERENCE TICKET: 1931-SZMH-0561 (2CO HELPDESK)

We are Waiting for Approx $500 from 2CO from Past 2 Months, we have not been Credited to our Accounts still and below is the Response from their staff:

===========================================

What I can tell you for sure is that 21460.06INR was sent to:

Citibank N.A.
    293, D. N. Road
    Mumbai - 400 001 India

on 03/29/2005. Citibank is the corresponding bank that our bank, Fifth Third Bank uses in India. Once the funds arrived at Citibank, Mumbai they are to forward the funds onto your bank using the details we provided. Please check with your bank to make sure that no funds have been credited to your account for approximately this amount.

We have found that with some vendors in India have the funds but there was no discription attacted to the funds, so they were unaware that the funds came from 2CO.

Thank you,

Patricia
    www.2co.com

============================================

they say they have no control over their Payments, we are Contacting them through Tickets from past 2 Months and we are Really tired of it......
    they respond tickets after 5-7 days with Messeges like:

============================================
    Hello,

I apologize for the delay in getting back with you on this matter. 2CO can not control the delivery of funds. Once the funds leave our account it is up to the banking systems to delivery the funds. All 2CO can do is contact our bank and have a serivce message issued requesting confirmation of credit to your account.

Thank you,
    Julie

==============================================

we have Faxed a Written Statement to VISA and Other Legal Departments about this, soon the Enquiry will commence against 2CO, they are NOT 100% Clear to their Clients, Payment sent by 2CO via Wire Transfer in the Month of MARCH is NOT Credied still in the month of MAY to us.......and NO Proper Response from their end.

this thread is a Messege to all those who are using 2CO, you may get payments on time for now, but this company can never be Trustable.

Any Suggestions / comments are Welcomed here.......

Thanks
    Anand

Yeah, they sucked $2000 out of our bank account once...no explanation why. Then, when I submitted a ticket to them complaining/panicked...I never rec'd a reply, but the money was mysteriously re-deposited into our account.

I would never use 2CO ever again.

--Tina
    ||| 99.999% Uptime SLA!!!
    Plenty of space and bandwidth to fit your needs!
    www.AEIandYou.com - - (WP Friendly - Premium Reseller Hosting and Cheap Dedicated Servers)

Thread moved.

Thank you for the review and good luck in getting your money.

Tina, how could they access your bank account???
    It is really strange if this can happen. I heard about cc fraud which is very common but how can someone "suck $2000 out of your bank account"?

Does it mean that I got paid by client X using wire transfer then 2 days later I go to bank to pickup my money and it is not there because it went back to client X?

Please let us know more about this. I thought a wire transfer can not be reversed.
    Founder of TradeHolding.com B2B Network and OneLoveNet.com Singles & Dating
    >> Business Blog
    >> Business Links Directory

We had direct deposit of our funds each day.

--Tina
    ||| 99.999% Uptime SLA!!!
    Plenty of space and bandwidth to fit your needs!
    www.AEIandYou.com - - (WP Friendly - Premium Reseller Hosting and Cheap Dedicated Servers)

The third party processing company can`t control the money that have left their account it`s obvious. So this is a banck`s problem but not 2co`s and this is current bank that should be shamed....
    2co has recommended itself as a good processor so posts like this have no sense..

I agree with Sidorino

no doubt, 2co is the best 3rd party payment processor.

Originally posted by Sidorino
    The third party processing company can`t control the money that have left their account it`s obvious. So this is a banck`s problem but not 2co`s and this is current bank that should be shamed....
    2co has recommended itself as a good processor so posts like this have no sense..
    Well, I'll add another note to tina's post.

This same thing happenned to our account, but a year later, I've given up on the chase, and accepted that their thievery will apparently go unpunished.

Here's another tickler for you:
    When you get a chargeback, using 2CO, check with the customer if at all possible.

There was 10+ instances where we contacted our customers to ask why they charged back, and they denied, and even proved that they never did.

2CO should be trusted at your own peril.

If you're processing above 15k a month, they will get their slice. By hook or by crook. I only noticed their strange/crooked behaviour after we went past that mark.

Simon
    Last edited by IHSL; 05-12-2005 at 09:43 PM.

You not alone - I belive here a lot of peoples in same situation - we STILL waiting for get our reserve balance + last month proceed from year of 2003

I did submit serveral tickets, call them - but get nothing - they said "We did paid you everything", but my bank - Bank of America never receive those deposting (over $1000). I have statements and did talk with my bank manager - they never get those "leftovers" in $1000.00, but I do get money from PayPal and WorldPay somehow

So, If you can AVOID 2CO !!!

Regards

Steve

I closed my account over a month ago with 2CO now and asked for my funds and reserve held to be deposited to my bank account.. but still have not received it...

2co respond well to PayPal disputes. I signed up about 4 month ago, read a few posts, and changed my mind about them. I then requested a refund, as they advertise, I got no response.

I went into PayPal and started a dispute, 24 hours later I was refunded and the dispute was marked resolved. The magic of PayPal.

Adam

Originally posted by AH-Tina
    Yeah, they sucked $2000 out of our bank account once...no explanation why. Then, when I submitted a ticket to them complaining/panicked...I never rec'd a reply, but the money was mysteriously re-deposited into our account.

I would never use 2CO ever again.

--Tina
    So then, who do you use?

I do not know all the details of your relations with 2co, but we were their happy clients for about 2 years and moved to PayPal ONLY due to the lower rates. 2co customer support was always responsive and with the personal touch. And we are located in Eastern Europe, not in the USA.

2co support is awful... I cant even log in to my account... they keep telling me to clear cookies and cache and won't reply with anything besides that. Takes them days to respond to the ticket and reply the exact same thing.

I've had issues with them overbilling clients and adding payments from other websites to my account getting clients annoyed at me since the money was going my way. Getting them to reply to the situation took about 3 weeks and all they did was cancel the subscripts one day with no explanations or reply to the ticket.

Originally posted by mkc
    2co support is awful... I cant even log in to my account... they keep telling me to clear cookies and cache and won't reply with anything besides that. Takes them days to respond to the ticket and reply the exact same thing.

I've had issues with them overbilling clients and adding payments from other websites to my account getting clients annoyed at me since the money was going my way. Getting them to reply to the situation took about 3 weeks and all they did was cancel the subscripts one day with no explanations or reply to the ticket.
    What a frustrating experience.

When they asked you to clear the cache and cookies did they include instructions and how to do that? If you are using a program like Norton's Works to clear the cache and cookies that could be the problem. You'll have to clear the cache and cookies from options/preferences within the browser.

There are only so many causes for log on problems. If they have looked at your account and see everything in order, then they will logically isolate the problem to be at your end--hence, cookies and cache.

2CO Support

Despite our recent shortcomings we can say is that our staff is absolutely committed to customer care. It is disheartening to know that there are vendors and customers on hold and tickets awaiting a response which is why we moved staff to 24 hours and added staff along with a request that you don't call during peak hours.

Tickets and calls are being answered -- it just takes us time to get to them. More time than you'd like. More time than we'd like.

Additionally, the last respondent is correct: If we aren't receiving numerous complaints about the login process (or any other process) not working then the problem generally lies with the vendor.

The V2 user's manual is an excellent addition to our service menu - we just wish more people would look for their own answers if they have a question. Additionally, we are constantly updating the login page announcements in order to keep our vendor base up-to-date about issues we know about and are correcting.

It is highly unlikely that 2CO would still be in business if we "stole" money from vendor accounts. If you have a reserve pending release after the standard 90-day window then there are probably ongoing risk issues (continuing reports of CBs or refund activity) and we do not notify vendors as to CB activity if we are not notifed of negative activity first. Not all CBs are customer-initiated and the customer may also decline to admit to initiating negative activity simply so that the vendor ceases asking them for assistance in reversal. Additionally, look for some very beneficial changes to our stated policy on CBs in the near future.

Any activity of this type would have put us out of business not resulted in five years of growth and development.

The recent changes that 2CO has had to weather have resulted in a very large volume increase in calls and tickets as well as a longer period to answer the questions as well. What we can automate to a greater extent we will automate. No company's resources are infinite, however, and we've been forced to implement the recent changes in a time frame that hasn't been conducive to our customer service goals.

We're happy that the majority or our vendors remain committed to 2CO (obviously) and regret that anyone feels we do not share that commitment. We remain a "work in progress" and feel certain that we will be able to provide you with the level of service you deserve within a very short period of time.

Kristin
    Kristin Dach
    Support Services
    2Checkout.com

Not to hijack the thread, but I made it clear to them I used 4 different browsers (msie, firefox, lynx, konqueror) on 3 different computers and cleared caches, cookies and reboot.

It isn't just the ISSUE that annoys me. It's that follow ups take forever, they don't read the ticket, and they don't answer all questions in the tickets.

Well yes, and the issue of overbilling clients by hundreds of dollars was annoying too.

Anyways, real merchant account is so much less trouble than dealing with 2co and paypal (esp with modernbill breaking their paypal module every other week). Thank god I only have a handful of customers still on 2co.

Re: 2CO Support

Originally posted by kdach
    It is highly unlikely that 2CO would still be in business if we "stole" money from vendor accounts...Any activity of this type would have put us out of business not resulted in five years of growth and development.

Kristin
    Kristin,

You left one consequence off your list. The state DA would be looking to put someone in jail.

People in countries where bribery is widespread don't realize that in the US that with just a few phone calls an investigation into business would be launched or even shut down for 'stealing funds' as described in this thread.

2co support is Rude.

V2 breaks OScommerce!

Sooooo...out of business you go.

yeah starting with 2checkout was a nightmare. I waited 6 months for my first direct deposit of 100 dollars to go in. I took 5 phone calls and numerious tickets to have this done.

What happen was back in june, I was owed 100+ dollars. I tried calling and leaving tickets and they said that the problem was on my end and that i needed to fix my merchant options on their website. In september i called the staff for the fifth time and they finally notice the flaw in their system and they said to me that they would have this handled by the end of the week. November rolls around and no answer or deposit. So dropped their services and used paypal instead. Then in march, I noticed an odd transaction in my account. It was a direct deposit from 2co. I had totally forgotten they owed me money. I started using their services again, and I've had no problems since.

2co is all talk, but then it comes to fixing problems, give them 6 months.

I have very hard felling about 2co. The day they lounch their V2 one and one issue with me. And sonce last more then 2 weeks I posted ticket no answer from them.

Now they are not relible for me. I am outside US so can not open a merchant account. BUT after 2co trouble I specialy open ofshoar company in US to get only marchant account.

Which is going to be done with in next few weeks then I will sleep weel.

well 2co is indeed, very slow in responing tickets, it took them more than 2 days to just reply my ticket which was asking for a contact number.

i'd like to try out paypal, but paypal do not send cheques to my country, just wonder if anyone have some good alternatives.

chronopay.com or ccavenue.com may be the best alternative for you. They work same like 2co works and accept international clients.

Originally posted by AskAR
    I have very hard felling about 2co. The day they lounch their V2 one and one issue with me. And sonce last more then 2 weeks I posted ticket no answer from them.

Now they are not relible for me. I am outside US so can not open a merchant account. BUT after 2co trouble I specialy open ofshoar company in US to get only marchant account.

Which is going to be done with in next few weeks then I will sleep weel.
    Dear AskAR,

Could you tell us how you incorporated an offshore company in the US and which MAP you will go with?

Thanks a lot.
    Mario Agustín Moyano
    G-SE (Exercise Sciences Resources)

yeah...i'd like to know how to do it too

I take service from http://www.nationalbusinessinc.com
    They have diffrenct pacakge and their price such as for phone, mail forwarding etc....

You can chose the package which suite to you.

Oh, they seem to do like ValisInternational.com does. I think it is another option.
    But, they do not offer Merchant Accounts, which one will you go with?
    Mario Agustín Moyano

sorry but i'm not sure what are the use of the services there, can pls tell me which one will help me to have a bank account in USA??

From nationalbusinessinc.com you will get bank account, mailing address which are included as standard in their package. for other service such as phone forwarding you need to pay extar on that which are optional.

For taking merchant account is not hard. there are many companies who are giving marchant + geteway. Their requiremnt is ONLY that The company should be US based company.

So when you got the ofshore company plus bank account and mailing address that is enought to take marchat account and geteway.

For marchant + geteway you can take service from follwoing:
    merchantbankcard.com
    wellsfargosecure.com
    merchantplus.com

Dear AskAR,

Great thread! I have been searching for a long time and I think these guys ask you a SSN in order to have a resident US proprietor. Did not they ask you for that Security Social Number?
    Anyway, I will contact them!

Thanks.

From nationalbusinessinc.com you will get bank account, mailing address which are included as standard in their package. for other service such as phone forwarding you need to pay extar on that which are optional.

For taking merchant account is not hard. there are many companies who are giving marchant + geteway. Their requiremnt is ONLY that The company should be US based company.

So when you got the ofshore company plus bank account and mailing address that is enought to take marchat account and geteway.

For marchant + geteway you can take service from follwoing:
    merchantbankcard.com
    wellsfargosecure.com
    merchantplus.com
    Mario Agustín Moyano

Originally posted by mamoyano
    Dear AskAR,

Great thread! I have been searching for a long time and I think these guys ask you a SSN in order to have a resident US proprietor. Did not they ask you for that Security Social Number?
    Anyway, I will contact them!

Thanks.

I got SSN while was studying in US.

They ask me few quistion in SSN I say them (YES)
    So I dont knwo there will be any issue with it or not if some one dont have. But I am sure there will not be any issue if you dont have SSN. Better to write them email and you will get deailed inforamion on it.

Best of luck!

Dear AskAR,

Thanks a lot. I have already emailed them. I will be waiting for their response anxiously.

I know I am not putting my nose in my own business, but could you tell us where YOU apply for a merchant account?

Thank you very much.

I got SSN while was studying in US.

They ask me few quistion in SSN I say them (YES)
    So I dont knwo there will be any issue with it or not if some one dont have. But I am sure there will not be any issue if you dont have SSN. Better to write them email and you will get deailed inforamion on it.

Best of luck!
    Mario Agustín Moyano

I have left only last step from nationalbusinessinc.com. Just they need to send me final paper of the company and bank account info etc... Then finaly I will go with marchant account and geteway.

I have selected below and will chose on of them:
    merchantbankcard.com
    wellsfargosecure.com
    merchantplus.com

Basically, if a website accepts 2CO I don't buy from. Many time my CC was declined with no reason by 2CO, so I don't bother to fill the form if it is from 2CO.
    .:. Enterprise SAN Consultant .:.

may b ur card is black listed by 2co. did u check this with them?

I'm glad I'm not the only one. I had to 'threaten' to dispute the charges with my credit card company. The Customer Service Rep. immediately reimbursed me.

I refuse to go through that situation again, as it took well over two months to complete.

40. Ive been using 2CO for the last few months, i havent yet requested any payment from 2CO, im really worried after reading this thread - what would the best way to request a pyament be ??
    1) Bank transfer ?
    2) Cheque ?

Regards
    Reseller Logix
    Be a Reliable Host.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast