Basic functionalities missing at ModernBill?

Recently i bought an owned license of Modernbill. Though my company is just starting, i though as an long-term investment. After "playing" around at the admin panel, i didn't seem so hard as i thought. Of course, i don't need most of the capabilities of the program, but i was more than happy knowing that i wouldn't need to replace it later.

But then, i found out that a important fuction is missing. Since my company is based on local market, most of the payment is made locally (by this i mean local bank transfers, or people actually paying personally at my office). I wanted to replace "check/invoice" option that Modernbill has by default, and setup a splash screen with insutructions. Of course, i should manually approve each account or payment, but that isn't a problem (did i mention i was a small company?).

I contacted their support center, and they told me to ask for a quote to some other company. Now i am wrong or what i'm asking isn't very hard? Compared to most fuctions that Modernbill has, this is definetly something that they should have incorpored. I'm pretty dissapointed, though i admit that ultimately, it's my fault for not testing their "demo" version enough.

What do you guys think? How do you manage these ways of payment? Or else, do you know if there's any program that does it without changing the code? Is multi-languange and currency too much to ask?
    Last edited by Duplika; 05-12-2005 at 01:36 AM.
    DuplikaHosting en Argentina made with love
    Trusted by more than 4000 customers since 2005.

You can take manual payments, and just apply that payment to their outstanding invoice, no matter how they've paid you.
    AussieHost.com Aussie Bob, host since 2001
    Host Multiple Domains on Fast Australian Servers!!

Hello Aussie, thanks for your reply.
    I'm not sure i understand what you said. I mean, i know i can manually update their invoice, but how do i tell them how to pay? For instance:
    - A user arrives to my website, and wants to buy a hosting package
    - They select "check/invoice" way of payment
    - How do i tell them where should they deposit the money or the adress of my office? Only option is to put all that info in ALL email templates?

Maybe it's just a stupid question, and this can be easily done, but i can't quite get it
    DuplikaHosting en Argentina made with love
    Trusted by more than 4000 customers since 2005.

Your address is displaied on your invoice... most people can take a hint, though you should also put it in the invoice email and signup email.
    Jacob - WebOnce Technologies - 30 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - Over 5 Years Going Strong!
    Website Hosting, PHP4&5, RoR, MySQL 5.0, Reseller Hosting, Development, and Designs