Location for .JSP files (w/ Tomcat)

I recently got Tomcat up and running on my server. Recently, a client who wishes to take advantage of .jsp support wished to know how come the pages don't load, and suggested that it is perhaps because they're not located in the right location (i.e. the .jsp version of a cgi-bin). Might this be the case, and if so, where is the proper location?

Thanks

Ian

Which tomcat version? Are you deploying a war file or just jsp's? If jsp's, look at mod_jk
    Ben Lenard, MS, MBA
    TechMinds 4 Hire, Inc - (866) 214-1285 x 2001
    http://www.tm4h.com

I see your using cpanel. You actualy have to allow the user to use TomCat. Can't remember where exactly the 'add' function is. But scroll around your WHM and check

I think thats how it works, thats how it used to be anyway when i used tomcat.
    It's Scott!

You should install servlets for each domain. For that there is a link "Install servlets" in whm after tomcat installation. Also you can place the .jsp files inside your public_html direcotry and servlets are placed under the directory WEB_INF (inside your public_html directory)

Originally posted by zma229
    You should install servlets for each domain. For that there is a link "Install servlets" in whm after tomcat installation. Also you can place the .jsp files inside your public_html direcotry and servlets are placed under the directory WEB_INF (inside your public_html directory)
    Thats what i was trying to say. With the whole 'add' mumbo jumbo. Install servlets, yup!
    It's Scott!