can someone help me to find best dedicated server hosting people

Hi,

I am in web development business and hosts lot many small website everymonth. i would like to have my own dedicated server with unlimited domains and good bandwidth as well as space. need good hardware too.

can someone help me in figuring out which one is best.

Thanks

What is your budget?
    Do you want the server to be managed/unmanaged?
    How much bandwidth do you think you need?

Pop into the Dedicated Server forum and read what others are saying there.

Great questions HOSTAGO. Are you generating enough revenue from your current customers to cover the cost of a dedicated server? If not, it may be better to go with a VPS solution.
    HOSTMYBOARD.com-Message Board Hosting Directory
    Affordable Advertising Packages Are Now Available.

Unlimited domains should not be an issue since your limitations may just be due to the storage space which the sites uses and also the licensing of the control panel if you decide to use it.

Since you did not specify specified configuration such as CPU speed, RAM size, harddisk size, bandwidth needed or any additional information, could I assume that you are new to all these things ? If so, you might want to look at getting a managed server solution, it could cost plenty but is going to be worth it.

Actually, I would think what you could go for is really a reseller account which can expand, in which case you need only worry about site development and not the actual running of the server. Only when you have tons of sites and have good money then plunge into getting a dedicated server.

Question

Thanks eddy2099, en2, hostmyboard.com

you know i am not sure of what i should do. revenus is not the problem as of now. if i am going for dedicated server i certainely look for managed one. but i dont know more about VPS connection.

i like the eddy2099's idea of having reseller account. but then again i do end up paying more for more domains i register and keep on server. actully i do web development as package deal ..2 year webhosting + domain name registration + website development + maintainance all in one...

so i wish someone has better idea what i should go for. i cant spare time to manage server at this point.

need more feedback from your guys..

Thanks for replying

What you might want to do is consider going with an all in one package. They do tend to be a bit more expensive, but you get the reassurance and comfort zone that you need, so you can focus on what's important to you.... YOUR business.

I would suggest poking around the dedicated offers forum a bit, or check people's signatures. Just make sure that you're asking about a fully managed server with monitoring.
    Douglas Hazard - Certifiable Sports Junkie and Sports Community Enthusiast

Host of Two Cents Radio - Follow @TwoCentsRadio on Twitter (@BearlyDoug on Twitter)

applot,

If the budget isn't an issue there are quite a few providers who can provide you with what you need.

For the timebeing I would recommend a p4 - with at least 2ghz and a copy of cpanel/whm for your clients or yourself so you can manage their accounts easier.

I've had a pretty good experience with my current provider (steadfast) - you can check out their managed servers at:

http://www.steadfastservers.com

That said - prior to signing up with anyone doublecheck to make sure your management requirements and their management output is going to be on the same level!
    David
    Web hosting by Fused For businesses with more important things to do than worry about their hosting.

well i need one too and my budgets around £50.00 uk pounds and i need more than 120gigs with 100,000 gig bandwidth

I run with T3 west and that is quite good

Originally posted by eskick
    well i need one too and my budgets around £50.00 uk pounds and i need more than 120gigs with 100,000 gig bandwidth
    Your kidding right?

Moved to the Dedicated Forums.

that budget is definatly not realistic for that spec managed server, you should look at a reseller account or VPS solution.

JonaY,

The original poster has not yet mentioned a budget.

That said eskick should certainly consider lowering his requirements!
    David
    Web hosting by Fused For businesses with more important things to do than worry about their hosting.

applogies, but yes eskick has an unrealistic budget for a high spec server with or with out management.

You have to look for a Fully Managed dedicated servers. One of the possible places is the DedicatedNetwork Net
    :: :: :: :: :: ::
    :: VDSP.Net :: Directory of virtual and dedi serv providers by location and price

Applot,

I understand what you mean. I do the 'caddle to grave' type hosting myself which typically includes most of what you are doing and more.

Of course, during the time when I started, there was no such thing as a reseller's account and I plunged from shared hosting per client to a dedicated server. The main reason is that we do ISAPI development and we required Windows to do that an shared hosting does not give you that much flexibility to do so.

However, if your development do not require you to 'mess' around with the server OS core, ie if you are doing *nix with script type development, a reseller's account may not be a bad idea until you get critical mass when it becomes cheaper to get a fully managed dedicated server.

The other thing might be to look for an unmanaged server from a reputable datacenter and then hire a 3rd party admin to manage your server on a contractual basis.