Need help with editing a flash file and psd file

I need help with some very simple things. I have a flash file (.fla) and a photoshop file (.psd) that need some editing. I don't need help on the psd as much as the flash. These files are apart of a design I acquired recently. The .fla file is a menu for the website. Currently each button when you click on it brings you to "#" and I need to make the buttons point to the various other pages instead of "#" ... You know like "hosting.html" or "resellers.html"....etc...

Also...the text font is Myriad Condensed Web (Adobe WebType). So even I were to go edit it, I don't have that font. This is also the situation in the .psd file, I don't have that font to edit the text.

So in an ideal situation, I would need someone who can edit the ActionScript of each button in this flash file to point to my websites pages and someone who has Myriad Condensed Web font type.

If anyone can help me out here, that would be amazing! In return I'll give whoever helps me 3 months of free webhosting. The free hosting will include 300 MB of space and 5 GB of bandwidth and all the other goodies...cPanel...fantastico...etc etc...

Thanks.
    Neil McGeehan
    Reseller Web Hosting - At YouGotHosting, we provide affordable, reliable, dependable web hosting.
    Providing quality service since 2002

Vlada helped me out on this one, thanks so much! If anyone needs any design work done, Vlada is your man!
    Neil McGeehan
    Reseller Web Hosting - At YouGotHosting, we provide affordable, reliable, dependable web hosting.
    Providing quality service since 2002