View Poll Results: What Skin would you like to see offered by your host?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll

Which cPanel Skins are YOU looking for?

We're looking at expanding our offerings but there are many skins to choose from when you look at what is out there, so help us out, and the other hosts as well. Let us know what YOU want YOUR host to provide
    Jacob - WebOnce Technologies - 30 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - Over 5 Years Going Strong!
    Website Hosting, PHP4&5, RoR, MySQL 5.0, Reseller Hosting, Development, and Designs
    Powered By JAM - Professional Website Development - PHP, MySQL, JavaScript, AJAX - Projects Small & Large

I'm happy with the plain and simple default theme

It's just a control panel. In my opinion there's no need
    for some fancy piece of stylish design

That's respectable, though the multi language abilitiy of RVSkin is a great feature... cPanel XP has some multilingual abilities as well...
    Jacob - WebOnce Technologies - 30 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - Over 5 Years Going Strong!
    Website Hosting, PHP4&5, RoR, MySQL 5.0, Reseller Hosting, Development, and Designs