Need a new host.

I have a problem. On one of my sites my current shared host cut back my connections per ip to 5, resulting in incomplete page loads. They said I was using too much cpu and memory resources. I need a new host badly. The max amount I currently have to spend monthly is $75 US dollars a month. I cant go any higher at this time. The problem is for one page load on the site it opens 10 to 20 perl modules with anywhere from 2 to 4 megabytes per module. It only does this for a brief sec.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
    Russ

On one of my sites my current shared host cut back my connections per ip to 5

They said I was using too much cpu and memory resources
    $75 US dollars a month
    You have a reasonable budget, VPS might fit your needs hence your using much cpu and memory on a shared server.

servint.com

2 to 4 megabytes per module
    I am hoping you mean kb! Beacuse it doesnt seem to take that long to load, anyways, i think a VDS would be your best option try fdcservers.net

Its the internal processes of the server. I currently tested it on my home server and got the results from the running processes list. Its not the site in my profile.

Try search.sicomm.us

Its not likely to work right since the unlimited connections where cut back to 5.

Thanks for the input. Ill give it a try.

Yeah...with a monthly budget of $75, you should like into web hosts offering Virtual Private Servers or Semi Dedicated Servers.
    HOSTMYBOARD.com-Message Board Hosting Directory
    Affordable Advertising Packages Are Now Available.

Hell, even a low end full blown dedicated server might be a good idea. http://www.resellerworkz.com/ starts at less than $75 per month and they are fully managed.