Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    If you have a quiz on a book you have no idea about, a quick glance on its cover can be of real help

I learned today how retarded and utterly pointless high school plays are; namely, in my school the drama department is currently putting on A Witness for the Prosecution, and with laughable British accents, mind you!

This effort is quite sad, considering our high school is ranked #35 for public shools across the entire country.

I also "relearned" how inane and idiotic physical education teachers are, and I wondered what my P.E. teacher would do if it weren't for her current job. Perhaps she would be a drill sergeant in the Marines; oh, never mind, scratch that; her superiors would fire her just because she annoyed them so much and because her IQ is probably 80.

I learned today that there must be a recepticle (outlet) within 6' of a door in an air conditioned room (living space).

Well I haven't learnt anything new today yet, then again it is only eleven thirty am and I have only been up about an hour anyway, I am still having my morning coffee.

Frosty, can't you remove the whole tile, cut your hole for the drain, coat the floor area between the hole and the edge of the tiles with a water sealant,then put a grate over the top the same size as the missing tile.

Doc
    www.doctorhill.com.au
    Need help? just ask The Doctor
    House calls a specialty
    If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy ?

TheDoctor, thanks for the suggesstion. See this is what my drain looks like, it's a 4 inch round drain like this:

http://www.homeclick.com/products/p245.jpg

The tiles are 6 1/2 inch tiles... I would need to find a drain grate that is at least 6 1/2 inches big (round or square) in order to cover/camouflage that entire tile because that one tile is cracked in half. Nobody can cut a hole in the tile because it just cracks like an egg.

I'm going to check and see if they do have grates that big... that's actually not a bad idea thanks

I can't believe what a moron this tile guy was... I mean all he had to do was start tiling from the drain towards the walls.... NOT starting from the walls towards the drain! I could strangle him with my bare hands.

Today I learned who Louis Riel was. Thanks Wikipedia!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12