Thread: i Wish!

i Wish!

i wish i am a millionaire... i wish i can change the world i live in..

what makes me say this is because i am a 24 year old male from the philippines.. and right now i support 6 of my family including my parents.. all my earnings from the past is now gone, i am now currently acting as the father of our family.. But i dont regret it cause i love my family very much... I am forced to work 20/7 so i can support them, and for the past months my luck for clients is a success.!

All the payment ive got from my previous clients goes directly to the bills in house my dsl, our food for the month etc...

But now we are at the state of eating bread for the whole week once again.. whew.. what a life...

BUt i still love GOD

sorry for posting this i just want to yield out my deppresion T_T ___Interactive Design

Keep it up bro, Gods with you..

Testing 1.. Testing 1..2.. Testing 1..2..3...

good luck with your business and keep up the hard work
    All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.

We are lucky to live in a time where opportunities are limitless and the world is accessable by the click of a button.

I wish you and your family all the best, and just remember there are great opportunities for success if you put your mind to it(which you already seem to be doing)

Money won't change your outcome.. Keep doing what you're doing! You're on the right path!

Everyone of us wishes that i think 7thsign

Tinyurl is the answer for posting long urls!!!