Newbie looking for Multiple Domain Hosting - Windows

I am new to web hosting and am looking for a hosting package that will allow one to host 3+ domains on the one account. The 3 domains are 2 .com and 1 .ie. The sites are for family and family businesses so won't be requiring much space, etc..

What I'd like is
    * at least 250MB web space
    * at least 2GB data transfer
    * Windows server as at least 1 site will be ASP, MS Access
    * multiple domains on 1 account, at least 3 but would like up to 10
    * about 10 e-mails for each domain, eg. [email protected], [email protected], etc.
    * control panel for each site, want individuals to have access to maintain their sites
    * about $100 - $150 annually, c.$15 monthly max. Not looking to start a reseller business just want reliable hosting for a number of sites under 1 account.
    * reliable service both site uptime and e-mail
    * ability to upgrade in the future

Looking at what's available it seems I should be looking at reseller accounts but not sure that any in my price range would be any good. Some possible providers I've found on the web include
    resellerguru.com
    webstrikesolutions.com
    kiwihosting.net.nz
    win2000hoster.com
    npsis.com
    hb9.net
    reyox.net
    brinkster.com

Anyhow if anyone knows of a reliable provider that would suit my needs please let me know and if you know of any sites with information/tutorials on multiple domain hosting please post them as I have a lot to learn I'm sure.

Re: Newbie looking for Multiple Domain Hosting - Windows

Originally posted by antomack

* control panel for each site, want individuals to have access to maintain their sites
    I do not think there is any shared solution available that would have multiple-user access.

Multiple control panels are mostly only available in reseller solutions.
    init.me - Build, Share & Embed

JodoHost.com - Windows VPS Hosting, ASP.NET and SQL Server Hosting
    8th year in Business, 200+ Servers. Microsoft Gold Certified Partner

Re: Re: Newbie looking for Multiple Domain Hosting - Windows

control panel for each site, want individuals to have access to maintain their sites

Originally posted by Yash-JH

Multiple control panels are mostly only available in reseller solutions.
    Yash is correct - you cannot really utilize a shared account in this capacity.

You may want to contact various h-sphere hosts for a small reseller account. Most of them offer dual platform (linux and windows) support for resellers.

Try http://www.jonesolutions.com as they provide quality ASP web hosting solutions using the HELM control panel found at http://helm.webhostautomation.com/

Good prices and good support.

Michelle