Like poker? please help me

I really didn't know where to put this.

Im putting up a site having to do with a couple of things on poker and I was wondering if some of you people would be kind enough to Donate some Tips/Articles of your own having to do with your personal experience on poker. Either Texas Hold'em, Omaha, or 7 Card Stud.

It would really be appreciated. If you would like, please pm me Your First Name and last Name Initial, email address and the tip/article.

Sorry again mods.. I really didnt know where to ask this favor at.
    Money is the root of all evil. So if you don't want to go crazy, give it all to me

I like poker, play it a couple times a week, but....I don't know; its kinda hard to summarize it. I think anyone who gives techniques out are doing it for money, or not really true; you kinda have to rely on a gut feeling for most of it; but I guess there are some set rules as to which coulds you should/shouldn't play...but I think its really against who you're playing and their style, your cards, your feeling, your chip count, ect.
    All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.

Stupid Question: Is 7 card stud the same as 7 card draw?

7 card stud means that once you have recieved your seven cards, it's either bet call or fold. There is no further drawing.

Personally, I usually see the initial bidding in a game like Texas Hold'em. I'm an agressive card player, which is probably why it's a good thing I never play for money.
    TS-Host, A Tulip Company - Hosting since 1995! - AS7219
    Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Bargain Dedicated Servers and High performance Dedicated! -@- [email protected] -@- 1-800-977-TOWN