Advertising Question

Hello,

I co-own a company and we would like to be able to post special offers to the public in the dedicated server board. However I'm concered about breaking any rules. Do I have to sign-up and pay to be able to do that?

Thanks! Look forward to hearing from you.

Hello, I believe you need a certain amount of posts before doing that, and you can only post one ad or thread a week in that forum.

You should email a community laison or one of the moderators with that question.
    GenerousWebHosting.com Home of Generous George the Red Monster.
    24/7 Live Chat Support - 99.9% Uptime - 30 Day Money Back Policy

How many posts do you need?

4. I don't presume to speak for the moderators of webhostingtalk but I believe you'll need at least 5 posts before you can post a hyperlink.

Thread moved.

Advertising is allowed only in the advertising forums.

For dedicated servers ads, the correct forum would be http://www.webhostingtalk.com/forumd...php?forumid=36

You need 10 posts in other forums before to be able to post ads there. Before posting please read the sticky thread in that subforum. It details the rules that govern it.

Originally posted by ldcdc
    Thread moved.

Advertising is allowed only in the advertising forums.

For dedicated servers ads, the correct forum would be

You need 10 posts in other forums before to be able to post ads there. Before posting please read the sticky thread in that subforum. It details the rules that govern it.
    Thank you for your help!