Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is ResellerZoom.com Good?

Hi,

I just noticed the ads of http://www.resellerzoom.com that offer 2 GB Space and 30 GB Bandwidth at only $4.95 per month! This offer is really amazing. Any experience with this company? How long have they been in hosting business?

there are tons of reviews about this company, you should try a search http://www.webhostingtalk.com/search.php?s=

That deal is on there budget server class. I have an account with hostingzoom thats the parent company, and I have to say the support has been very good, I get a reply within 5 minutes of sending the ticket and sometimes its fixed that fast.

Re: Is ResellerZoom.com Good?

Originally posted by AnyDemo
    Hi,

I just noticed the ads of http://www.resellerzoom.com that offer 2 GB Space and 30 GB Bandwidth at only $4.95 per month! This offer is really amazing. Any experience with this company? How long have they been in hosting business?
    I signed up on that particular plan last night, after trying to get a response from my slack-butt provider all night.

I'll let you know how it goes.

I've heard good things about cwihosting and their $9.95 plan... comes with 1GB or RAID space, 80 pop/webemails 30GB of bandwidth

+Fred

@screamingeagle, I took the plunge today, let me know how it goes! Hosting ZOOM

I also went with them on behalf of a friend's non-critical website. The account was setup within 24 hours of signing up, and all works as expected.

Update: Logged into whm, and saw the server info. Seems like I'm on a quad xeon 2.4Ghz server. Server load is currently at 0.15 (4 cpu).

Hi,
    Seems like I'm on a quad xeon 2.4Ghz server. Server load is currently at 0.15 (4 cpu).
    Is it good?
    seekhosting
    My friends, it's nice to know that you are there when I need you.

Originally posted by Rizal
    Update: Logged into whm, and saw the server info. Seems like I'm on a quad xeon 2.4Ghz server. Server load is currently at 0.15 (4 cpu).
    It is most probably just a Dual Xeon with Hyper-Threading enabled.

- Chris

Originally posted by Rochen

- Chris
    Yes, they are using 2 CPUs, with HT Tech.

After reading everything i took the plunge too hope it works out

Originally posted by Rochen

- Chris
    That's more logical. Btw does anyone actually uses a genuine quad xeon setup, or it is not commercially possible?

This is my third host and I really have to say that I like them by far the best. Granted my time with reseller zoom is limited but I have never seen the ammount of professionalism that their tech support has displayed. I took them up on their offer to tranfer my site, there were a couple of minor db glitches that went on but my domain was propagating and I had an htacces that was a re-direct to my old site. Tech support was more than impressive, actually unbelievable and did a great job of getting a few minor glitches ironed out in no time. Alex worked more than overtime on my transfer!

What I have seen so far gives me belief that my next year or more with them will be great.

Five thumbs up if I had them!

I joined RZ a month or so ago, been very pleased so far.

ordered a package today...haven't had a reply yet...

Hosting Zoom & Reseller Zoom seem pretty reputable and are very much recommended by myself but also i would like to add ive not physcially used there services but a couple of friends have and ive only heard good reviews. Do research on them on google.

Originally posted by adalante
    ordered a package today...haven't had a reply yet...
    It's because they verify the orders.

They won't setup your account until they receive payment.

true..but i paid instantly with paypal..

anywayz...i already received reply...and am very happy..

Originally posted by adalante
    true..but i paid instantly with paypal..

anywayz...i already received reply...and am very happy..
    Congrats!

Thank YOU..:d

wow that seems great! i'm considering a different one with a slightly bigger offer for only $10 per month. I'll have to take a look at rz

-Ian

RZ uptime?

hey. just wondering what the uptime is like on the $4.95 per month package. if anyone could help that'd be awesome. looks like a great deal

-Ian

so far havent experienced any downtime...everything looks cool

good to know the other site i am considering just made their offer to me even better decision is even harder now.

-Ian

oh yeah. do the servers have FAST transfer rates??? that's KEY to happy customers in my mind that and uptime that is

-Ian

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast