Thread: Voxel

Voxel

Anyone have any recent experience with Voxel

heard good things about them..but recnetly heard they might be in trouble and that there service isnt what it once was..

I can't comment on their dedicated servers, but we have some servers co-located with them, and their network is excellent for the price.
    Scott Burns, President
    BQ Internet Corporation
    Remote Rsync and FTP backup solutions
    *** http://www.bqbackup.com/ ***

Re: Voxel

Originally posted by andrew43now
    Anyone have any recent experience with Voxel

heard good things about them..but recnetly heard they might be in trouble and that there service isnt what it once was..
    I don't know the context in which the "trouble" was described, so I can't refute any specifics; however, from a financial perspective we're doing very well, and are stronger now than ever.

Our service now is every bit as good, and improving daily. We just completed upgrades to our core network in 25 Broadway and Equinix Newark with new fully redundant routers. The new routers vastly increase our capacity and were a necessary step in our continuing expansion.

If you do have any doubts or specific questions that you would like me to address, feel free to contact me directly, or simply follow up here, but I don't want to derail your thread!

I'll leave the testimonials to our customers, as I am a bit biased.

Sincerely,
    Sam
    Sam Machiz / Director, Product Development / Ubersmith
    smachiz[at]ubersmith.com / [direct] 212-812-4194

2mhost puts the mission critical websites in voxel servers, hardware and network are more than excellent. but I see no offers since long time in voxrox and voxel.net website is not up to date which makes me wonder!

but still, I recommend them to any one.

Voxel is just fine!
    AppliedOperations - Premium Service
    Bandwidth | Colocation | Hosting | Managed Services | Consulting
    www.appliedops.net

I've been a customer of voxrox for nearly a year now, and have had half a dozen boxes with them. I've always been very impressed with their network, their hardware, and even more so with their techs. They always have the right answers. And this statement is coming from an 8 year veteran of linux/freebsd system administration. Having also run ProHosters.com a few years ago, I can tell you that voxrox is impressive, and is clearly the cream of the crop. They do things right -- the first time, and are willing to take the time to explain situations to you in an educated manner.

If you're looking for serious hosting, voxrox is a reasonably priced provider; and while you may be able to find others for less, voxrox is worth every penny. Trouble-Free Hosting.
    ---
    May this post be indexed by spiders, and archived for all to see as my internet epitaph.
    MikeSchroll.com

I wouldn't use Voxel for game servers. They are too expensive for what you get. I'm speaking from experience(gave them two tries).

My gaming clan are using them for game servers since January. We found their pricing quite reasonable. Performance-wise, they are very good.

Originally posted by LinuxMaster
    I wouldn't use Voxel for game servers. They are too expensive for what you get. I'm speaking from experience(gave them two tries).
    Considering the quality of their network and location, I see the cost justified.

Cheers
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

amazing in my opinion! 10 out of 10 with my experience.
    Upright Hosting Web Hosting
    Capital Gaming Game Servers
    Professional - Quality - Satisfaction

11. If you are looking at Voxrox or Voxel, might as well look at Dedicated Now at the same time.

only 1 dedicated server with Voxel and incredible uptime..
    Ahosting INC