AlphaOrder - New ordering script, FREE download!

AlphaOrder IS HERE!

AlphaOrder is a basic ordering script that has the following features:

* Easily skinnable.
    * Emails you and your client.
    * Stores client information in a MySQL database.
    * Gives client a thank-you notice and a prompt to check their email.

It will be ready for download in 1 hour from now. If anyone is interested in using it, please post here and let me know.

I think you should start the post when the script is .. *ready*..

Please give me information when it is ready.

Originally posted by PTH
    I think you should start the post when the script is .. *ready*..
    I was going to but then I thought I might checkout if there is any interest in it..

I am interested. Let me know when I can download it...

Thanks!
    * Coupons - [ ISpyCoupons.com ]

* [ DealHostUSA.com ] - Affordable hosting solutions

OK, the script is ready, but I don't have a server I can use to upload it to. I hav been coding on my local PC which has an insifficent connection speed. I will post back as soon as I hav the space.

Thank you to the kind people of StaticServer (http://www.staticserver.com) for providing me wih the space to plce the download!

http://blueyblue.staticserver.com

Download it from there, enjoy folks!

Originally posted by BlueyBlue
    Thank you to the kind people of StaticServer (http://www.staticserver.com) for providing me wih the space to plce the download!

http://blueyblue.staticserver.com

Download it from there, enjoy folks!
    glad to help out someone willing to give their time to the benefit of the community.

Has anyone downloaded and tried it yet? What did you think?

Good job, BlueBlue !

I haven't customized the look yet... just installed it to see if it works...

It would be great if the script will re-direct you straight to Paypal payment after customer fills out the form... and prefills it based on the order form's data (pricing info, plan name, etc.). That would bring up this script to the next level...

I do like the fact the the client's info is stored in a database. We have an order script that works similar to what you had made... however, it only emails the data to us, and at the same time redirects the client to Paypal gateway, which is already prefilled with the correct price and data based on selections made during the order form process...

So if yours ended up doing this... yours would definitely be the choice because not only will the host company receive email receipt of data info, but info will also be stored in a database, plus the customer gets to pay right away...

Nonetheless, this is a GREAT SCRIPT ! Thanks for taking the time to develop it! I might refer to you if I need some scripting done, sometime....

Any demo URL ? :p

Thank yuo for that review Flashphive! I will implement the PayPal into it in a couple of days time.

Dj, no demo yet..
    New Project: COMING!

What does the script do? What's so special about it?

He is giving it away and developing something FREE of charge for the webhosting community, Thats whats so special about... BlueyBlue you need anyhelp or anything any of our groups members can do just ask im sure we can work on it from there ;-)

Thanks
    Democentre.com~Brilliant Tutorials, Brilliantly Priced, Outstanding Quality Customised with your logo ONLY
    Cpanel, WHM, Direct Admin, Plesk, Filezilla, SmartFTP, Fantastico ETC Avaliable In Spansh, English, French and Brazilian-Portuguese
    Canthost.com~Your Advanced Hosting Solution, Offering End User, Reseller, Dedicated, Web Hosting Solutions!
    Coming Soon:Cantvoice.com ~ Offering Excellent value Voice Products incuding: Ventrillo, TeamSpeak and Shoutcast Servers!

NEW RELEASE! AlphaOrder v1.1!

New release is out! Boats the same features as the original with the following changes:

- Uses signup.php instead of order.html -- More Dynamic
    - Redirects the client to a PayPal based payment form.

DOWNLOAD HERE!

This looks awsome, now I don't have to rely on ecommerce shopping carts, now I can simply edit the shop page and redirect it straight to PayPal; thanks for doing this BlueyBlue!

Thank you.

I am working on the next release, if anybody has suggestions, please post them!

How about an API of sorts for payment processing. Support for multiple payment gateways would be cool.

I vote for Worldpay, but then, I'm biased since I use it..

Stuart
    Seekbrain.com - Personal Blog
    E-Currency Australia - Crypto Currency Services

Originally posted by Perlboy
    How about an API of sorts for payment processing. Support for multiple payment gateways would be cool.

I vote for Worldpay, but then, I'm biased since I use it..

Stuart
    Thank you for the suggestion Stuart, I will take a look at API implementation.

MySQL said:
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 AUTO_INCREMENT=5 ' at line 37

Originally posted by 3rdcoast
    MySQL said:
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 AUTO_INCREMENT=5 ' at line 37
    Hi there, which version of MySQL are you using? This was testing and working with MySQL version 4.1.10

Delete:
    ) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 AUTO_INCREMENT=5 ;

Replace with:
    ) TYPE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=5 ;

I will fix that error on the download file, thank you FlashPhive.

Hi BlueyBlue,

I cannot open download page at http://blueyblue.staticserver.com/
    Please let me know if the page was moved.

Thanks.