Template to match my layout

I'm looking for a template that will somewhat match the layout of my website. I would need all PSD, fonts, etc. with this.

Here is my website http://www.rent-asia.com

I know HTML and web programming very well, I just can't design. So if you have a template that looks like it might work with some changes, let me know.

I have one. And it's already cut and ready to be made a website. Just needs new content added. PM me if you're interested and I'll give you a screenshot.
    ServerTag Technologies - Everything you need for hosting activity
    A Canadian company providing top notch site hosting, servers and colocation services

I am also looking for a logo design for this site. The logo would have something to do with anime, asia, japanese, etc..

Please let me know quotes.

Thanks

(can a mod please rename the title to: Template to match my layout & logo design)

Do you have AIM or MSN so we can talk there instead of going back and forth with the PMs?
    ServerTag Technologies - Everything you need for hosting activity
    A Canadian company providing top notch site hosting, servers and colocation services

I can create a template for you with an Asian feel to it. $50 is all I ask for the complete design. I can throw in a logo for $10 more. Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,
    Dom

Still looking for templates and logos