Reseller Account Server been Down for last 2 days!!

I currently have a reseller account with and it has been down for the last 2 or so days and i have create a support ticket and tried to contact via AOL IM but no1 seems to be answering anywhere. I plan to move to a new account with a new company but i cannot access the data on the WHM for clients email addresses to inform them! What should i do, cause i cant get in touch with KapHost?

Any ideas anyone???

Chicago, Illinois
    Hi cbay,

Sorry to hear about your situation. If you don't have a backup of your files you are pretty much at the mercy of your host. 2 days is a long time and I understand your frustration. All I can say is keep trying and maybe send them an email from an off server account because it is possible that your email is not working on your hosting account. Good luck.

If they have phone support, try to call them and see what is the situation.

Miami, FL
    What's your domain name cbay? It seems that their site is up and running. Nothing seems to be a problem with their site.

They also have MSN support. Perhaps you might want to try that? MSN: [email protected]

Other than that, perhaps you could try contacting them on their domain whois?

Registration Service Provided By:

Domain name:

Registrant Contact:
    American Integrated Technologies
    Eric Morris ([email protected])
    Fax: +1.9729431162
    3401 Custer Rd.
    Suite 116
    Plano, TX 75023

That's about all that I could tell you about them. But if you don't have a backup copy of your accounts with you, you're basically screwed as your new host could not do anything even if they wanted to.

Good Luck! Take care...
    Aaron Ong
    Dedicated Servers - 100TB Servers - 100Mbps Unmetered Servers - Web Hosting - CDN Network
    Servers in Central, East/West Coast USA, EUROPE and ASIA
    Welltodo Century

I've had similar problems with / Both appear to be part of the dotcanada network. We've been without email for over 4 days. Phone number goes straight to voice mail, no reply. Emails go unanswered, which may be because of the root problem. Ticket system is worthless. No reply, no followup.

I am looking at switching to or, any comments?

Well i have moved hosting now, but still i dont have all the information about previous clients because information was stored upon the WHM.

What do you reccomend i do about this?

You should have a copy (Hard or soft copy) of your client list. Tell them the true. Create a new hosting account for them in the new server. Offer them one or two months for free hosting for the problem. Ask them to upload the webpages to the new hosting account.

If the emails are important to them. Tell them that they can login the old hosting accounts and get the emails back when the old server resume later.

* Maybe you check for the following.........

when buying hosting, check they have a live forum that can be handy for support

Re: Maybe you check for the following.........

Originally posted by sonicNetworks
    when buying hosting, check they have a live forum that can be handy for support
    Correct a live forum is very important

Its okay now, i have resumed the problem, but plan to move to new company because more efficent and better service offered.