VPS SETUP TIME: 1-2 hours (If that =) )
One question I have been getting is “How long does it take to setup my VPS”. The answer to this is up to 24 hours depending on workload.
However since we are doing a promotion in these forums we will make a exception and move all orders from WHT to the front. You will need to follow these few steps to make sure your server is setup on the exspress lane.
1. Place your order and setup your account with Blue Box Hosting Company.
2. Login to your account by going to http://www.blueboxhost.net
and click “Login” at the top of our site.
3. Once in your account click “Support System”.
4. Next click “Open New Ticket”.
5. Now on your screen will be a form, From the pull down menu select “WHT Setup”.
6. Fill out the form and click “Add Ticket”.
That’s all, all senior management were wirelessly paged with that ticket info. They will start your server right away and notify you on completion.
NOTE: Part of the VPS activation process involves fraud screening. All orders that are flagged will require voice authorization.
Please let me know if you have any questions. You can contact us at the following link:
Blue Box Hosting Company