Anyone using Allmanaged?

What do you think about the level of tech support? Just trying to gain perspective outside of my current frustration.

Southern California
    I've only been with Allmanaged for about 7 weeks, but I think they've been great! I'm a newbie in dedicated world so there is so much I don't know, but when I ask them a question or have an issue, they treat me with great respect and patience. I'm amazed at the quality for the price.

Seattle, WA
    Hello Allerian.

I have a could resold servers through their sister company, Sago Networks. Support has always been good for me. It's been a while since I submited a ticket, but if I recal correctly, it generally takes 30 minutes for a reply in my experience. I never tried using their support during peak hours though.

Hope this helps.
    ColoInSeattle - From 1U to cage space colocation in Seattle
    ServerStadium - Affordable Dedicated Servers
    Come visit our 18k sq ft. facility in Seattle!
    Managed Private Cloud | Colocation | Disaster Recovery | Dedicated Servers

I find that they go from one extreme to another. When they are good they are very good but when they are bad they are horrid.

For little requests like "Please setup CLAM AV or please install such-and-such program" they will respond very quickly (less than 30 minutes) and get the job done in an hour, but I find that at times when serious problems occur (which is when you REALLY need them) they can take 7, 9, up to 14 hours to respond and even longer to resolve the problem.

They also have the tendency to ignore certain parts of the ticket, I dont know if the techs get paid on a per ticket basis but it seems that in the rush to get from one ticket to another they just deal with the main part of the ticket and ignore whatever other 'side' questions you may have asked.

Overall I would give them 6.5/10.
    Last edited by VER-Mo; 06-12-2005 at 07:29 AM.
    Vertivo :: Affordable Web Hosting Packages and Reseller Plans
    We offer affordable and reliable Linux-based Reseller and Shared Hosting Plans. Accepted: All major Credit Cards and PayPal.