MailEnable Pro at USD175 | MailEnable Enterprise at USD515

While stock last.
    # Your Complete Web Solutions Provider #
    Domain Name, Email & Web Hosting, Helm Distributor, Authorised Reseller for SmarterTools and MailEnable.
    www.eternalsolutions.com
    estore.helmdistributor.com

Hi eternals,
    What are the main difference in feature btw MailEnable and SmarterMail?
    Share your travelling tips and experiences on TravelandShare today!
    Free Forum Hosting for everyone! Register your free forum board on MyFirstForum today!

Are you comparing SmarterMail with MailEnable Pro or MailEnable Enterprise?
    Domain Name, Email & Web Hosting, Helm Distributor, Authorised Reseller for SmarterTools and MailEnable.
    www.eternalsolutions.com

Originally posted by eternals
    Are you comparing SmarterMail with MailEnable Pro or MailEnable Enterprise?
    SmarterMail and MailEnable Pro ? Which are the distinct features that either one has or don't have.
    Free Forum Hosting for everyone! Register your free forum board on MyFirstForum today!

MailEnable Pro has mmc and web management interface, HTTPMail while Smarter strength is on webmail, it have spell check, search and Html Editor in their webmail.

MailEnable Pro also come with backup tools, bandwidth report is available in next version 1.6 while Smarter already having it now.

MailEnable Pro support unlimited account while Smarter is depends on the number of license you purchase.
    www.eternalsolutions.com

MailEnable Pro has mmc and web management interface, HTTPMail while Smarter strength is on webmail, it have spell check, search and Html Editor in their webmail.

MailEnable Pro also come with backup tools, bandwidth report is available in next version 1.6 while Smarter already having it now.

MailEnable Pro support unlimited account while Smarter is depends on the number of license you purchase.
    ahh i see... i have read from other threads in this forum... MailEnable actually hungs the whole server during spam detection... not very good in performance... is it true?

Anyway i am looking to purchase HELM soon... and I think you are my nearest distributor I am residing in Singapore.

so far we hv not faced this problem. you can also obtain the mailenable trial from http://www.mailenable.com/download.asp
    www.eternalsolutions.com

so far we hv not faced this problem. you can also obtain the mailenable trial from http://www.mailenable.com/download.asp
    When does your promotion ends? Can I actually booked it first?

31 may 2005, no booking.
    www.eternalsolutions.com

31 may 2005, no booking.
    ok... i got to buy my server and settle the Microsoft SPLA stuffs first... hopefully I will still be in time for this offer.