[wanted] Translators to translate our Tutorials

We require Spannish Translators to help us translate our tutorials if you are intrested either email us and or PM us we will export all captions to word for ease of Change and each tranaslation shouldnt take much more than a few minutes if you are confident in both languages.

We are accepting offers from other languages for transaltion especially

Portugese and some others although not all sets will be translated at once.

Many Thanks Tutorials, Brilliantly Priced, Outstanding Quality Customised with your logo ONLY
    Cpanel, WHM, Direct Admin, Plesk, Filezilla, SmartFTP, Fantastico ETC Avaliable In Spansh, English, French and Brazilian-Portuguese Advanced Hosting Solution, Offering End User, Reseller, Dedicated, Web Hosting Solutions!
    Coming ~ Offering Excellent value Voice Products incuding: Ventrillo, TeamSpeak and Shoutcast Servers!

I'm very interested in this position.
    Chuck Norris' mother called him Charles once... Once.

I am interested on doing the translation to Portuguese.

I am Brazilian, but English is my first language. I've studied in a British/American Internation school in Rome (Ambrit) and moved back to Brazil about 12 years ago.

As a hobby, i have worked for several years as a translator for English fansubbing groups. If that counts as experience

My email: [email protected]

Please contact me if interested.

La Habra, CA
    I can translate from Enlish to Spanish, or the opposite.

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    Looking for Chinese translator?