Talking Novice Guide for RaQ550

I recently purchased a RaQ 3 with RaQ550 software installed and I have no idea how to setup domains on it. I didn't have much luck understanding the User Manual unfortunately.

I am planning on hosting multiple domains on it using one real world IP.

Does anyone know of a step by step guide, perhaps one with screenshots ? I just need an example of a working config showing what to put where and the rest I can figure out.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers,
    Ben.

Firstly, have you tried to log into the Graphical User Interface of the Cobalt?

There really isn't much of a step by step how-to to set up a virtual site for a virtual domain on-line as most people will undersatnd the interface once they login.

Try connecting up your Cobalt and then on another console, enter the IP address that is at the front of the LCD screen.
    -=- GQ Hong -=-
    GalacNet WebMaster

Hi,

Yeah I have been into the GUI and played around, I thought I had it setup right but was wrong. Was just hoping that perhaps someone knew of a guide. I will figure it out eventually.

Thanks for the reply.

Originally posted by mrbenno
    Hi,

Yeah I have been into the GUI and played around, I thought I had it setup right but was wrong. Was just hoping that perhaps someone knew of a guide. I will figure it out eventually.

Thanks for the reply.
    Enjoy your cobalt
    -=- GQ Hong -=-
    GalacNet WebMaster