Using PayPal in different countries

I have a question regarding the use of PayPal in different countries and I thought to ask here before I send an e-mail off to PayPal.

In a few months I will be moving to Israel for 1 year from Canada. I currently have a Premier Canadian Business Account from PayPal and also a debit card.

My question is: Is it still possible for me to log-in and use my account and/or debit card in Israel, or are there steps I have to take beforehand to stop my account from being frozen?

Also, will I still be able to make deposits to my bank account in Canada?

Thanks in advance!

Top Secret
    I think the only ones that can answer this question directly are the paypal staff themselves.
    That said, I personally don't think it'd be impossible to do what you want to do, providing
    A> you kept your bank account and information up to date
    B> You kept your address information up to date.
    You don't need to make the Israel address your primary address, but it would be suggested you add it so they can get ahold of you if necessary.

Of course, as I said, I'm not paypal, the only thing you can do is check with them.
    WHMCS Guru - WHMCS addons, management, support and more.
    WHMCS Notifications Extended - Add slack, hipchat, SMS, pushover to WHMCS !!
    Linux Problems? WHMCS Issues? +1-866-546-8914 (linux-14) or @whmcsguru on twitter!